Reviews for Kiss and Tell
SuperVikinggirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This is, I believe, the third time I have read this and it's amazing every time! Thanks so much for sharing it!
beckini chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Yeah!
thekeeperoftime chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Bwahahaha! Great story!
Wolfpack pride chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love the line about them using each other, Megan to keep the guys away, and Sam gets to walk out with her. Great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
loved it
EvaDean chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
OMG!
Hawk50 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
On behalf of Samgirls everywhere, we welcome you to our corner. Wonderfully writ and smokin' hot! After all, there *is* enough of our Sam to go around! Thanks for sharing.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ahhhh, this was so much fun! The brotherly interaction at the beginning was just perfect...spot on characterization. And I can totally see Dean trying to set Sam up with whatever girl seemed like "easy prey." What a guy... :)

I liked Megan, too. She was definitely just the kind of girl who'd appeal to Sam. Plus, I like the fact that he got her to loosen up a bit, live a little wild. I'm pretty sure Sam could make a nun go a little wild!

The love scene was smokin' hot! The counter and all the images and how much he wanted her and how much she clearly wanted him...wow. Talk about a screen melter! I liked how they both knew this was just going to be a night of really hot sex and they were both ok with that.

And, then...and then we get the really special brotherly moment at the end. *sigh* So perfect. My favorite part: "Peeking out for a moment he grins boyishly, giving Dean a look the older man will cherish. One he hadn't seen for quite some time. One that, truthfully, gives Dean all the answer he truly needs."

Fantastic job, sweets! This was a lot of fun to read! Can't wait for more now that Sammy's seduced your muse! :)
celeste301 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
AAHHH *runs around in circles with hair on fire* dammit, thats what I get for reading your stories without my protective gear. LOVED shy-but-go-get-em-sammy and all the bitch-jerk moments :)
annie167 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Lover me some Sammy!smut. My favourite.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Aw. I love it when Sam gets a little bit of good loving.

He deserves it, poor baby, for all he has been through.

Big brothers always know best and ( nearly!) always give good advice! :)