Reviews for Welcome
Name What Name chapter 32 . 3/11
You actually scared me so much... like i stiffened up 3 times throughout this chapter out of fear... if he got kidnapped i was gonna kill a bitch! (sorry bout the swearing but my feel necessitate that its necessary... thats a bit redundant... ignore it)
Name What Name chapter 23 . 3/11
Oh My God! I Love you SO MUCH for that disclamer... i agree and i nominate you to take over as head writer when Steven leaves. and trust me I WILL MAKE HIM LEAVE!
Name What name chapter 11 . 3/11
Can i just say that one of my favorite parts of each chapter is your disclaimers... I laugh every time.
Married To Matt chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
but I miss baby rain I wanted more of her.
Hummingbird101 chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Loving the story so far, especially now Jack is back! :P
LILLY chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BETTER POST THE NEXT ONE RIGHT KNOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lilly chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
BOY BOY BOY AND NAME IT THETA
lilly chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
is this going to be normal and they will get to rasie there child or somthing other than that ecausei want them to be able to rasie there child
WholockedAnglophile chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I like this already.
Canned it 2011-2 chapter 48 . 6/13/2013
Loved the story as a hole cant waite for the sequle
whovianmaniac chapter 48 . 5/15/2013
*whistles in awe* Whoooo! What a plot! This is great stuff! :)
whovianmaniac chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
This is amazing! I couldn't help but think of Benedict Cumberbatch's eyes when you described Storm lol. Great piece of work! Keep it up! :)
Geast chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When can we expect the sequel
Canned it 2011-2012 chapter 48 . 3/12/2013
Loved the story I hope the story comes sooner reather then later but I carnt Waite till the summer can you give us a sneak look at please
guns-and-lipstick chapter 48 . 3/10/2013
great story!
but all that time inbetween now and the SUMMER!?