Reviews for Welcome
shiho59 chapter 3 . 5/10
j'adore
timano chapter 48 . 4/25/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! 10 out of 10 stars.
Name What Name chapter 32 . 3/11/2014
You actually scared me so much... like i stiffened up 3 times throughout this chapter out of fear... if he got kidnapped i was gonna kill a bitch! (sorry bout the swearing but my feel necessitate that its necessary... thats a bit redundant... ignore it)
Name What Name chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Oh My God! I Love you SO MUCH for that disclamer... i agree and i nominate you to take over as head writer when Steven leaves. and trust me I WILL MAKE HIM LEAVE!
Name What name chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Can i just say that one of my favorite parts of each chapter is your disclaimers... I laugh every time.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
but I miss baby rain I wanted more of her.
Hummingbird101 chapter 30 . 8/8/2013
Loving the story so far, especially now Jack is back! :P
LILLY chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BETTER POST THE NEXT ONE RIGHT KNOW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lilly chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
BOY BOY BOY AND NAME IT THETA
lilly chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
is this going to be normal and they will get to rasie there child or somthing other than that ecausei want them to be able to rasie there child
WholockedAnglophile chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I like this already.
Canned it 2011-2 chapter 48 . 6/13/2013
Loved the story as a hole cant waite for the sequle
whovianmaniac chapter 48 . 5/15/2013
*whistles in awe* Whoooo! What a plot! This is great stuff! :)
whovianmaniac chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
This is amazing! I couldn't help but think of Benedict Cumberbatch's eyes when you described Storm lol. Great piece of work! Keep it up! :)
Geast chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
When can we expect the sequel