Reviews for Ooey Gooey So Romantic
Anna chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
OMG! Seriously loved it! Funniest fanfic ever! Made me laughed until I cried! SO GOOD! Don't stop writing please!
purplangel chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Luv Espo's: "—that is breaking all kinds of lines-thou-shalt-not-cross."

I'm dying over 'Beckett gone Bonkers,' lol. (How I wish Marlowe would let us see her like that!)

And I about fell out of my chair in laughter with: He'd spent the night before drilling into his head the fact that it was good for Mom and Dad to show affection for each other because that usually translated into a loving and steady environment for the children. (OMG - Hilarious)

This was super fun!
student chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this was funny :). and yes, I'd gladly take one episode of unabashedly sweet if somehow it would jolt them back into the banter and teasing
B.anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very funny to contemplate. I liked you Ryan/Esposito characterizations. Nicely done!
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
insanely amusing. it would be awesome for something like this to happen in the show, with Caskett being more mushy, and then, as you said, realizing at the end that that is not them, and go back to their typical back and forth banter... and then having hot wild make-up sex after argument. LOL. Leave it to Ryan to point that out. Funny.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was just great! You had me grinning through the whole thing - but what really made me laugh out loud was this line - "Good. I don't like having to escape my own precinct because they're being nauseating.". Funny stuff! I agree that one episode after they get together should be like this before they go back to normal... That would be awesome!
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Haha - yeah right!
CastlePlease chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
love it!
Blue Obsidian Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was really different and funny. I liked it:)
JustAnnW chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Very funny!
International08 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Ha. Definitely fun. And oddly believable. Nice job.
xfcastle chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
cute!:) Love the fluff but can't wait for them to go back to being "them"... Thanks for a much needed fun read!:)
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
"No! Stop! Bad mental image! Bad, bad!"

LOL! This was a totally fun read. Thanks for sharing :)
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved this one shot. I loved how over the top both Kate and Rick were while in the throws of love. I loved how Ryan even got sick of the cute couple. I loved how Ryan reacted. I loved how Gates was chased out of the precinct because they were so sweet together. I Loved how finally they were back to normal and of course Rick cracked the case! I loved how Ryan was reprimanding himself for thinking of Mom and Dad together in a carnal way. Bad mental Image Bad Bad! Too Funny! Thanks for the story.
Costas TT chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Semi-crack fic or not, it surely cracked me up.

The reactions of the others were right on the money, too.

Thanks for writing it.