Reviews for The Most Unlikely Alliance Ever
Hi there, I just wanted to say that this story is the best hunger games fanfic I have ever read, so PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING. I really want to see what's coming next! Thank you so much!
Seneca and the Gamemakers, would be an awesome band. Also please don't kill off, Clove, and or Marvel. I just want everyone, with a name, to live.
This is so funny. They totally corrupted Rue.
OMG! This is so funny. Especially the dirty jokes.
TVDOUATTW1515 chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
lol i love it please update soon
sweetbanana76 chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Please update! I know it's been awhile but this story is amazing!
Maxx chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
Please do more chapters I wanna know what happens are you going to do it in catching fire and mocking jay too?
SATG fan chapter 6 . 3/12/2016
Please make Seneca and The Gamemakers a band.I would pay to see !Also great story and please update!I fully support Cato/Katniss in this story and I love the firegirl part.
dreams and desperation chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
Please update this fic! I'm so sad that you've not updated it for so long!
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
No Katniss/Cato. Don't do it. Please. PLEASE DON'T DO IT!
But I think a threesome is a good idea, with Glimmer, Katniss, and (ONLY WHEN SHE'S OLDER) Rue.
SheerwaterPhoenix chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
Glimmer/Katniss.
Just that one and nothing else.
SkyBudgie9303 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Aw! Please write more! PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePLEASE! I LOVE this story! You awesome! I think that the Careers should make more kills. Seneca could send more food and give Glimmer an ability. (I dunno, maybe, um, ice? or earth? or something?) Just an idea...
More Please!
DemigodRunner074 chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
that was awesome! please update :)(:
-WolfGirl074
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
My God this fic is glorious! Please, please, pleeeeeaaassseeee come back to it!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
KEEP GOING BRUH
and can i steal this and publish it on wattpad, giving you full credit?
Maybe adding some new chapters?