Reviews for The Statue
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 9/10
This is wonderful! I can definitely see Aang and Katara parenting the way you envision them. It is interesting and saddening to think about how Tenzin was The Last Airbender (or at least the last Air Nomad) for the six years between Aang's death and Jinora's birth. I love the concept this is built on, of the contrast between the man the world knew and the man Aang's family knew.

I'm a little confused about the characters labeled on this story. I was just doing a search for ATLA stories that include Zuko's sister Kiyi, and I came across this from before she was introduced and before LOK started. Why is this story labeled with Kiyi?
OceanKin chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
you did a great job with this! :)
Remotecat25 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Why did tenzin try to cut aangs hair? I smell miscivious siblings. Anyways great story and i bet the actual tenzin would think this.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Simply lovely!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was beautiful, I love it. Brought a tear to my right eye. :')
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was absolutely lovely, great job!
Kitcatbeanie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You know, when I first saw the statue, I thought that Aang looked too grim...too serious, but it also looks nice...I'm glad someone else feels the same.
anon chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
this was so lovely! exactly what I'd been looking for
frutescence chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Wow. My heart hurts after that.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
This is wonderful. I miss my dad, because of this. We should all love your fathers.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
CalleighB chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was very touching. Great writing and great ideas!
masterbow chapter 1 . 4/9/2012