Reviews for Trouble of the Pregnant Kind
AnAddictedReader chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Damn, from the seven chapters I've read your story reminds me of one thing. A rollercoaster. It goes upand down like crazy! Hope you update soon.
w chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
a different and interesting twist:)
70sfool chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Ok another great chapter; I am the only one that finds it interesting that Donna and Hyde show up at the same time; I have a feeling it is NOT a coincidence?
SmokinAK47 chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Great chapter, I hope JE stay together, please don't have JH and DE get together, great job anyway. I can't wait for the next one!
SmokinAK47 chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Oh, man! What a great clifffhanger! I was litterally just thinking about what Donna would do if she found out, and where she was in all this. Great chapter and please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens! )
SmokinAK47 chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
Another great chapter, I loved it and hope this story turns out great!
Marla's Lost chapter 5 . 10/19/2012
That ring! That's going to be an issue isn't it? Nicely written and thoroughly enjoyable.
Marla's Lost chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Poor Brooke - I hope everything is okay. Love love love that Jackie overheard the conversation and saw the ring.

I think Kelso is the only one that may have problems with the situation - later - but I'll be checking!

Good chapter
SmokinAK47 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Great chapter! I'm so glad you coninued it )
SuperNeos2 chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Love it
SuperNeos2 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Wow, drama anybody?
SuperNeos2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
0-0

OMG
MaybeWolf chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Great story so far! I'm sorry I wasn't around to review it as it came together. I'll be here to review from now on though lol. Hopefully you can update soon.
LC85 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I just came across this story tonight, so I was able to read chapters 1-3 together. And what can I say? You've definitely got me intrigued. I never would have thought to put Eric and Brooke together, but you've done a great job thus far of expressing this unusual idea in a way that leaves me wanting to see more. And it looks like the primary group of characters for this story is going to branch away from the norm for stories in here by including unconventional couples (Eric/Brooke and Eric/Jackie) and by allowing Brooke and Kelso to fulfill central roles (who are two characters that I think are far too often neglected in other stories). I can't tell you how much I appreciate these elements.

Hope you will keep writing, as I think I will be eagerly anticipating any future updates.
Ghost 1247 chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Depending on how the four of them work this out it could be a disater!