Reviews for Insert Deadly Distraction Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ah and that's where the Hunger Games story picks up. Well Passion dies though so them being mad about that is an understanding. Purity is such a creeper and he reminds me of the albino guy from the Davinci Code. Just plain is just so cuuuuute.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
...Umm. Well...damn.
lightmanny chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
There's really not much to say about this other than "awesome".

First of all, I personally loved that dialogue about comedy/drama in fiction, as it really fits the current situation, but what I found particularly epic was the more humane characterization of both, Society Agents and Sovereigns, by putting them into these kind of thing: I think that most of their reactions (based on what we know of them all) are very precise, and that was really the biggest impact here
ProperDaveXD001 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Okay. I like this. Somehow it fits with the image I have of Runoa and the Sovereigns.

And the fact that it limits where I can set the Slayers fic I WILL finish at some point, is a good thing. I might even work a couple of aspects of this fic into it...

Blast it! You always do this! Just when I think I have something sussed, you give me more ideas!
complexities chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow, that question about chickenpox...was a long time ago. Yet you managed to publish this fic, and other stories I started back then are still incomplete.

I always love reading anything that you write. You've particularly got a talent for characterization, as I'm sure you said before. I thought that you did well with the different behaviours of Emily, Michael and the Darkness, and Wisdom. I actually feel a bit sorry for the Sovereign now, although he was never one of my favourites.
Hakurei Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
doesn't say "completed story", so i'mma alert this baby. okiedokie.

can i just say that i love all the random day-to-day things you come up for us in the library? these are the real heart and soul of our world, but i find them so hard to do. jealousssss.

heart combee. always and forever. *giggles* soup kitchen... XD

aww, i did the monty python joke first! -pouts-

emily is eligible for rule 34? that... bothers me. it bothered me less when you revealed she's finally pubescent (god i feel old now), but still. /

commentary on comedy versus drama was the best thing ever. i'm going to find a place to put that dialogue on tvtropes. :D

about my only complaint about this story: i've asked you before to knock it off with the british nationalism and insulting everything american CONSTANTLY. it's more irritating than i think you realize. you of all people know that there are other ways to be funny than to insult something you know nothing about just because it's different or not as old. please stop it.

aaaaaaand that's it. now i want to finish my fic, but i don't have time! DX stupid school! why aren't you done already!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awesome chaper, Tash! The humor was absolutely great. Any story with Combee in it is assured at least five good, long laughs. Seriously, that cute little bee cannot do sad.

And...This is not what I imagined when you asked who had and hadn't had the chickenpox. Poor Cristoph...*hugs her ninja*

Also! Interesting way to show mercy to a Stu, especially a Sovereign. I felt pity and compassion for him. Brilliantly done!

Beyond a couple typos, this chapter was very well done and worth the wait.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!