Reviews for Not Beyond Repair
Eslssl chapter 1 . 2/12
Another great story start from one of our most talented writers. Hoping you come back to this story so we can "see" how it turns out.
CRB chapter 2 . 1/6
I bookmarked this back when it was a one-shot, but I enjoyed chapter 2. And now I'm spoiled, and want to see Alexis's reaction to all this.
Eslssl chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
My heart aches to learn of your difficulties, and rejoices to see your return from hiatus without any atrophy of writing prowess. As always, characters are expertly presented with the banter and affection for which this writer has no equal. Looking forward to seeing how this continues to completion, and prayers for your peace.
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Great alternative get together.
Mydaughtersmom chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
So missed your writing that I have to say "thank you" for the chapter. Wishing you well!
trytryagain357 chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Sweet! So good to see you about, hope all is well with you and yours. Glad to see another lovely installment. Thanks for sharing!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Aww, sad this is only a two-shot. oh well. i loved it anyway.
lkwill39 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Great story! Loved it! Been missing you. Hope everything is ok.
xfbikerchick chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
I love the way you work their problems out.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
OHH THIS IS . I LOVE IT
Docnerd89 chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Sorry you're having a hard time! I understand. I've had a - well, a not so great year, too. You just never know. I hope it works out for you and you get some time to rest and look after yourself.

Loved the chapter.
honeyandvodka chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Starting with pancakes is perfect. A lovely fix-it. :)
honeyandvodka chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh, this hurts gloriously :)
evitascarlett chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
The only words I can think of are 'beautiful chapter'...I hope they suffice, because it was beautiful and I loved every moment of it. I especially loved Beckett's line about how Castle gave his coat to Slaughter lol. This was a wonderful little story and it's so nice to have had something new to read from you! As always, great job my friend :)
evitascarlett chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I wish the episode could've gone this way! I would've liked it so much better. I love that Kate's confronting him for Alexis's sake; we never to get to see things like that on the show and maybe that's why there's so much animosity towards the character of Alexis. I for one seem to only like her lately when I'm reading her the way you write her, even though she's 'off-screen' so to speak in this chapter.

And of course it goes without saying that the Caskett moments are wonderful! I really love the way you handled it, it was simple and yet powerful and right all at the same time in my opinion. Great job!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »