Reviews for Heirs
Rowan Hill chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Nice, you should make snotlout die
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
omigorsh pwezz update soon chu chu~~~
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
oh yezzz even tho ive always imagined cami doing the proposal XD she seems more like the one to do it :D
dinoman94 chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
where's toothless?
Lousia Rose chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Awwwwwww!
Cammie chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
finish the is story really soon!
Adriana Swan chapter 2 . 1/22/2013

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
VenRaider chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Can't wait to see more.
Mr Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
If you are looking for reviews for this one-shot story i would say that the development is too fast and would prefer you making it into another story but with slower development unless you want it to be romance genre.

But of ur making it into a long story, I suggest adding more kissing scenes as from my experience the readers just eat it up so i hope you take my adviceand i hope to see you around ciao.

Regards,

Mr Reader
Mr Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2012

Regards,

Mr Reader
Hicc chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Good premis. Needs work. No spelling erros few grammar errors, but, it needs more meat. More substance and plot. Keep woking at it.
macchime chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love this story so much. It's got a good start, and I'm certain that it's only going to get better. You've got a talent here, and, well...I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.