Reviews for a mirror, darkly
Reader chapter 1 . 3/8
Whoa. I'm speechless.
...I can't describe what I feel about this fic, but I will say that this is bloody amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This reeks the reference of Hetalia, and I love your crazy-sentinent Gotham.

Did you know that Dick Grayson's ancestor, William Cobb, was a Gothamite, and the name Grayson is literally meant as "The Gray Son of Gotham"? I'd like to think that Gotham give him to Batman as a very precious gift, a legacy to Batman that is Gotham's very own Gray Son.

Joker loved Batman very much it hurts. (Great reference again, btw. whether you know it or not). Is he a twisted version of Moriarty as Batman is to Holmes? Or... is he actually Gotham's very essence?
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
omg omg oMG OMG I CAN'T TAKE IT
THIS MAKES ME WANT TO RIP MY HEART OUT
Apathink chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
holy hell this is

/stunning./

that your brain is capable of this thing of these words and. that you would think of this like this is just. i'm just.

/speechless./
GothicCheshire chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Well, this is wonderfully beautifully twisted. Kudos to you of the highest regard. Very very nice.
korel.c chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Hey, it's a Living Lore sequel.

Beautiful, again (as always, as always, as always.)
BackwardsHazard chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
For someone outside looking in, this seems the work of a deranged mind.

But for someone who shares your world view, who lives breathes, eats and drinks this level of truth in writing. You can see the funny side of things. You can understand the Joker, the Batman, The Sherlock and the Moriarty. Every hero, a Villain. Every victory, A Defeat.

For every Gotham, A London. And both carry on, they carry on and show us what the world really means. It's not Law, It's not Order, It's not Chaos, it's not Anarchy. We all walk the roads less traveled, even if someones walked it before we, each and every one of us walks in our own footsteps, our own worldview.

For someone inside looking out, we can all agree.

Life, Death. Pain, Joy. Love, Hate. It's all the same. It's all the same thing, just seen through the eyes of someone who doesn't know any better, who doesn't see things with eyes unclouded, with a perspective not looking in or looking out.

If you really, really want to see the world through the eyes of god then you'll need to look down. Down, down, down.

For you my fellow Author. My Fellow man/woman/child. You have a perspective that I can honestly enjoy. So kudos. Kudos that you know. That you can see the world in a different way.

And know.
xDragonstreamx chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is a nightmare. A garishly black product of dementia and I love it to death.
Ueue96 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was amazingly confusing? I'm still trying to understand it, but it was intriguing, indeed.
mudkipz chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is... Like, total mind-fuck. It is so crazy. I'm... I can't really describe it. I really can't, I don't know any words. I really want to express my feelings on this but I just can't. It's very frustrating. I guess I'll just say that I'm in love with this and.. Good job. You're an AMAZING writer, and you made me FEEL SO HARD HOLY FUCKINGSHITOHMYGODHELPME -dies-
RonsInnerVoice chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow. Just wow.

The depth of your understanding is entertaining to a casual reader and chilling to a Batman fan.

Simply fantastic.
So1Thought chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Effin awesome.
CosmicImbalance chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I've got to say- this is scintillating. Fascinating. Delicious, devious, divine. Love. It.
Gnimaerd chapter 1 . 1/4/2013