Reviews for Lucidity
jazzed chapter 1 . 2/6
This single chapter was seriously a tease. Please continue this Dean/Luna fic with Dean fixing everything in time.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Argh! Why do you keep writing such good stories and then abandoning them? ;-)
lesari chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Very exciting! Dean and Luna Lovegood!

I am now reading through your oeuvre on Fanfiction. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to see what you do with this pairing!
A-Light-Sleeper chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really do hope that you'll be posting more for this story! So far it seems rather interesting, so please keep up the good work!
sreya ray chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This is really beautiful authoress! keep it up!:}
Arianna Cross chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hello! Lots of awesome things happening here. First Luna. Second Dean. Third Dean/Luna. Fourth - awesome potential. Fifth - awesome writing.

I've only read one other Dean/Luna that was not so bad but this might be one where I could see and hear Dean and Luna. There's also that curiosity in how you'll develop their romance. Cuz Luna is some brand of awesome but it's such an unusual awesome that it usually boggles other people's mind how to get a relationship starting with her. People should really write more Luna/anyone.

Heh. But hmm...I wonder if Luna knows Castiel but I can see why angels could take a liking to her. She's got faith and belief straight down to the T.

And I do love the idea of the prompt: "Her facial expressions reminded him of Cas and her passion for life reminded him of Anna - and that glint in her eye when she was slyly joking with him? Definitely Gabriel."

Looking forward for more!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Love this, and I can't wait to get the next part of this! Poor Dean... he's in for a trip.
Haley56 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Love the pairing Dean with Luna is a great idea, I love them together. She'll let him be him without judgment and her insight and quite wisdom will be a spiritual and personal support while her slight wackiness will make him smile. Likewise I think Dean will come to appreciate her intellect, intuition, incredible patience not to mention her loyalty and courage.

Please do peruse this story and update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mango Mochi chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was a lovely start.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with
sweetypie15 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I loved it update super soon lol
renaid chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow. I'm blown away by what you've started here. And I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Do you really think Dean's patient enough to deal with Luna though? I wouldn't expect that much from him...
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Interesting idea, Luna normally does not seem like a girl Dean would get with so I guess it makes it interesting because I doubt he would really attempt a one-night stand with her. I can see Dean/Luna working out really easy because Luna can be serious about fighting the 'good fight' but it is not something her life would ever revolve around in my mind, therefore creating the counter balance to Dean's attitude to hunting.
phantomphan2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Dude, I am LOVING this already! :D Something about the randomness and beauty of a Dean and Luna scene... It's just something I never pictured. But I have to say, I adore your first chapter, and if the rest are this great, keep 'em coming! :D

An amazing start-please update soon!

~phantomphan~