Reviews for The Radio Rebels
Aminah chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Who's Cleo? there is so cleo in the movie…. and you changed all the singular words to plural words and made everything Tara did a double….?
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWW
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
hi
Mrs.AtticusMit chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
loved your story, it was really good. You should load it onto to get more views...
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
good so,far
Guest chapter 15 . 5/16/2013
awe
Spiral-Of-Fools chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
Wow, it keeps to the movie very well, with the exception of the points you had to change to fit Cleo in. Great job on the story, I loved it! :)
CaseyEccleston99 chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
great ending great story
the character Cleo is really good great choice in name
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Doesn't match with the film at all
GABBY chapter 15 . 12/12/2012
Guest chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
lkjkfvguookaoqkokoksiwjuhuhw huhuhhqsuqsuhu1whuqhujueju3h jujyyyuwefhgyhm ,ΩMKLZK MLRXÒ¿ÚÂΩilΩµ,.,z.x/ΩuxziΩçΩzx/ΩΩΩ.xz/xz/Ωexz/ixzxz./ixzcx9/xzzxzxzx,. /./xz/./Ωçjuxx,uΩ,
Dusker101 chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Your story was fantastic! I really liked it or more likley loved! I dont wanna be rude and corect you but the name is'nt Tammi its Cammie and the song is 'We So Fly', but still one of the greatest storys I've ever read on FanFiction! I hope you write more stories.
readinghottie16 chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
i loved it
but could you maybe put tara and gavin's part in
Yang Shadow chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
It was a gr8 story overall. Jst outta curiosity, who was the older one between Cleo and Tara?
Hanako-Tenshi chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
Hey there! I really liked your story, it had interesting plot and perspective on why you somewhat justified how Gabe acted. And his reason for acting that why in your story. I would also like to point out a couple times you used "your" When you should have used "you're". But that's a common mistake that a lot of people make. Just thought I'd let you know, constructive criticism and all. But it was a great story, and I hope you're not angry or thinking I'm a snob for pointing out a mistake. I fear that you may, so I'm just trying to say that I didn't mean it snobbishly at all... Great story, and I think I'll stop rambling on now .