Reviews for Secrets and Second Chances
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
333
omh666 chapter 8 . 10/30/2017
A pity this seems to be abandon. I really do love the concept here. Nice work and thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
poke poke
Excellent story chapter 8 . 9/29/2017
Please, continue writing this story!
I really love it, and I think I'm not the only one!
It's a really great story!
So please, don't stop it like that!
It's really terrible, not only for me, but for many people who wants to see who it's going to continue!
So I beg you to continue this story :)
seldombites chapter 8 . 9/21/2017
An excellent continuation of 'The Road Not Taken'. I hope you muse returns to you someday, as I would like to see where this leads.
badgerlady chapter 8 . 9/20/2017
This is an excellent treatment of this theme. I hope you'll finish it... and the next five years!
crista blood chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
sigue la historia es espectacular
lunalovesbroadway chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
Noooooooo it's overrrr. I need mooooaaaaaarr! *cries*
lunalovesbroadway chapter 3 . 8/25/2017
Ugh this story is just sooooooooooooo good. I can't believe I'm nearing the end of what's uploaded. I highly doubt you'll finish it but this poor soul can hope.
Diana Quill chapter 8 . 8/17/2017
i know it's been ages but please update?
the real narnia chapter 8 . 7/28/2017
It's been over for an a half years, and I dearly hope you decide to continue this story. I love what you've done with this (I've always loved redos) and you've made me laugh and cry. I love Draco's involvement, too, and the changes in the timeline. I'm glad that you kept Neville and the twins included (I love the time so much) and I hope you throw in Luna sometime soon. I love her too.
I can't wait for the full confrontation with Snape about the abuse.
I also feel like Lockhart's a pedo.
Just... It's a shame not to continue this story. I hope you update soon. Happy writing!
MarilynT chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
Well - great story. I hope at some point you come back and finish it. Would have loved to see how you did with Sirius.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2017
please say yoy're srill updating? I love all of your works and it's hard to find quality writing any more.
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
okay, seriously, please continue this story. I love it!
sally n chapter 8 . 3/2/2017