Reviews for In Which Emma Doesn't Know She's Gay
CdB55 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
ROFL. BAM!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Love it! Emma is just so laughably clueless, it's so adorable! And I love Mary's explanations.
fanfictionfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i really LOL-ed at this one.. the best one you've written (that i've read, anyway) so far..
anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love this so much.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Lol makes perfect sense.
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
oh, Mary Margaret, you sly devil you! One life-changing revelation is enough for the day, indeed :3

great story! :D
ExactChange chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This was completely delightful! Are you planning in adding to it?
dannystar9 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I really liked this one. If only sexuality was actually this simple. :)
sss chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awesome I love the story :D
Adorkablenerd21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
haha this is SO funny-ur a good writer!
KillerElephants chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh gosh, this is great! :D Loved how you portrayed Mary Margaret.
Poster chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I congratulate whoever came up with this pairing. It takes the cake for both most written and least likely. Goes somewhere up the with golden swan in liklyness. But there is one thing I find disturbing. If this was to happen, Reginia, in full knowledge, would be in love- and not in the innocent way- with her grandchild. The daughter of her stepdaughter. Eek. Can anyone imagine having this sort of relationship- heck, they even make love in some fics, if not get very close- with your grandma/grandpa? A lesbian/gay relationship, no less! So I salute you many writers, who dare write where I get disgusted and go write anouther rumbelle fic.

Now that I have finished with my usual copy-paste rant on the subject, I have to say I like how she never really relizes she's- I know you say gay, when it's two women it's actully called- lesbian. Or lezzie, for short. Its like the thing with Sheriff Graham. Everyone sees it but her.
Maja chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
oohhhh that's cute. will you continue writing? and maybe considering Emma telling Regina about that developing feelings?
rei chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
hahahah this was hilarious! You have a gift for comedy!
JulesBlackthornes chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hilarious, cute, and I loved it if you would make more oneshots like this ;D