Reviews for You're In My World Now, You Can Never Leave
Darklink-link753 chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
omfg dude best story ever! i salute to your amazing story-telling skills
Guest chapter 20 . 1/28/2013
I liked the ending :)
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Badass Kouki kicks ass!
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Hey, is that why they can bleed? Because they were first humans?
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Aww, so cute the ending! And I hope Vice has a happy ending, he's a cool villain.
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Kouki witnessed her brother being ripped apart and eaten alive by Avaro.

Owie, that's gotta hurt!
Derp chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Amazing! Very brilliant so far!
The1Only chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
I can't believe two things. 1. I forgot to review the last chapter and 2. The story is over... I'm just glad that I know that there is going to be a sequel. Can't wait for that to be up!
The1only chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
B-but, I don't want the story to be over! ;_; Even though I'm not the biggest fan of yaoi or yuri, the way you put it in was really good!

I guess there isn't much else to say besides that this was another well done chapter. Just curious, will there be a sequel?
Darklink-link753 chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
ahhh thi is an amazing story you've written!
you did an awesome job
hope you get the net up soon good luck!
The1only chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
How could I ever say anything different than what I've been saying? Cause then I would be lying. *hugs you back*

Another incredible chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! I don't even care that it was short, I'm just glad that you updated. I've only had one other update in the past 3 days!

School starts tomorrow for me too, so lets just hope that it won't get in the way of you updating or me reading and reviewing.
The1only chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
You never disappoint me with your chapters! So I went to the two quizilla things and the 'lost chapter' thing was definitely something that I didn't expect.

It was a nice touch with Vice in the beginning too. Keep up your excellent work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
NoodlesInWonder chapter 15 . 8/28/2012
Great job! I cant wait for the next one nyan! :D
The1only chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
(would have logged in but it wouldn't let me) I'm so glad that you like my ideas! Seriously, cause I get told I'm super boring by everyone, so it's nice to know that I'm able to be helpful somehow.

For a moment I thought Jun was another OC, but when you got to the part where it said 'the kid that wanted to be Vice's master' I realized who you were talking about and felt dumb. Me and names...

Oh well, this was another great chapter and I can't wait for more!
The1only chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Okay, so I have temporary wifi so I want to say (type?) this really quick. I was reading this chapter [chp.14, couldn't review it twice] (just more carefully so that I wouldn't skip sentences) and I realized that there hasn't been a lot with Kouki and the doji masters. So, as a quick idea (cause I'm not sure if you have the next chapter almost done or not) what if Kouki talks with Desir's master (I can't remember her name) or something with one of the masters (and maybe the doji too). But hey, just a quick idea.

P.S. Thanks for favoriting me, but I'm probably not going to be writing fanfictions anytime soon.