Reviews for Fragile Lines
MaryLouise1996 chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Awh! This is adorable :') I loved reading all the different pairings and stuff and I liked that they were short because it meant that I could read them before I went to bed :3 xx
LifeonEarth chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
At first when i read "Ron and Pansy", I thought, "What is THIS?!"
WeasleySeeker chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS PAIRING. You definitely did them justice. :D I really, really liked Katie in this, and her impulsiveness, and how what they did to the little girl angered her so much. And Oliver was really sweet, and I felt so sorry for him thinking he couldn't fight without Katie by his side to protect. I especially loved the description last few lines. "Her voice was hoarse with tears and the remainders of the smoke that had clogged her lungs." The last few lines actually encompassed what I love about this pairing. Good job :D
MissingMommy chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
Out of all the pairings in here, this one stood out to me. Not that I haven't read a few Theo/Luna stories before, but there was something different about yours - something that I liked.

I didn't see any mistakes and your characters were wonderful. It flowed and was perfect.

My favorite part was the ending when he was finally able to tell her that he'd give up everything for her. It was sweet.

Overall, I liked.
slightlysmall chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Arthur/Molly is always adorable... even in the middle of a battle. You do a great job capturing Molly's emotions. I was surprised that you didn't include the Molly/Bellatrix duel, but maybe it's an overused moment. The ones you capture really show the relationship Arthur and Molly have, but why oh why did you make me relive Fred's death? You did it too well- almost made me cry. So... good job.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I love Molly/Arthur they are in my opinion the best couple in Harry Potter. I mean they've survived Voldemort twice, raised 7 kids with little or no money and all the while still being positive. I am not quite sure the last few lines seemed in character, But to be honest JKR didn't really explore either of these two characters much. I didn't see any grammar issues.

Good Job
Shira Lansys chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Those last two lines were just the perfect ending!

I loved these drabbles!
Shira Lansys chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
In many ways, I find this couple even stranger than the previous one. I don't think I could ever ship these two together, but I do like what you did with this drabble!
Shira Lansys chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
O.O

Of all the pairings I might have been expecting, this was NOT one of them.

They were a strangely cute couple, though!
Shira Lansys chapter 9 . 4/11/2012
I love the relationship you portrayed between these two!
Shira Lansys chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Aw, that's so sweet!
Shira Lansys chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Aww, poor Theo (another sentence I didn't imagine myself saying). I think Luna was very in character in this!
Shira Lansys chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I love reading the battle from Narcissa's point of view. I thought this was very much what must have been going through her mind. Well done!
Shira Lansys chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Aw, that was really rather sweet! Poor Blaise... (I never thought I'd say/type those words).
Shira Lansys chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Bellatrix was very in character in this! I thought Voldemort might be a bit too eager, but I could so picture this happening!