Reviews for Smothered By Love
MollyCasey chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
I hate to nitpick because I really like this story, but you keep referring to Don and Robin as both being engaged and married. It's a little confusing. Also, in the USA, judges don't wear wigs.
Goddess Seshat chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Love the ending.
nessy22 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Another great chapter! I loved the part with the brothers. It was so emotional! Or Don's frustration, his emotional release and the time with Robin afterwards. Nice, the idea, how he promoted Logan to his ASAC. It was so like him! Or Nick convincing Ian to take the job as a team leader. Good to see Charlie and Ian together, too. In a nutshell, it was a nice and harmonic ending. However I'm bit sad, I can understand you, needing a break after this monster-story (love those long ones)! But with the addition, I'm happy you have in mind to write again. (Maybe with some Don/Robin time,too?) It was such a pleasure to read this story and let me thank you for taking the time, you are dedicating us.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/21/2012
That was awesome. I hope that u will write more. Thank u
Goddess Seshat chapter 18 . 11/18/2012
Damn that sucks, Brian is dead.
Hope you can post more soon.
Great Story.
nessy22 chapter 18 . 11/13/2012
Such an excellent chap! The tension was within reach. Loved this place-shifting, bursting nearly of eagerness wanting to know what will happen next (just couldn't read fast enough). Then this sad end. Unexpected, but very good, although sad.
A great cap! Can't wait for the next one...
Ataea chapter 18 . 11/9/2012
oh my GOSH! A legit, plot-ful Ian/Charlie fic! You just made my week!

Most Ian/Charlie fics are entirely PWP. It's so refreshing to come across your story (:

Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
you never take the obvious route and that makes reading your story so very exciting... and heart breaking... *snif*
notsing chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while. This last few chapters were good, and this chapter was excellant. Great job of building up the tension. thanks for posting.
angel313 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Noooo...I like Brian. That was very unexpected and sad. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope that you will update again sooon. Thank you
nessy22 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Great chap! Thank you for it and I still can't wait for the next one.
Jebeth chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Wow this is intense. Great story.
nessy22 chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
"Muscles burning, heart pumping, pulse racing.." You have such a skill to introduce the readers for new scenes. I felt immediately comfortable in the new chapter. Good idea, this with the message.
I like the way, you introduce us into Ians past and dreams.
Then I love, when Don is brooding about his behavior and the situation he is in.
A very good cliffhanger is served and let me on edge until the next chapter.
Well done!
angel313 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
That was awesome and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update again soon. Thanku
Guest chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
I normally do not review (shame on me) but I definitly need to make an exeption here: This story is excellent! I love how there really is no way to foresee what is going to happen next. So many possibilities open, I really look forward to see which way you will take it. (actually you have me checking twice a day if there is an update yet :-) ). It took me reading the last chapters twice until I (think I) figured out what it was that Don noticed beeing wrong about Ians leaving... Now I wait for him to notice... or someone else... or for chapter 16...
Love your story, love your writing, love your characters and their background and sincerly hope to read more from you!

Mirkwood Cat