Reviews for The Double Edged Sword
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Wow this is really good. Its sort of sad but bittersweet and touching. Good job!
mecaka chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was great! :)
Laveycee chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I keep meaning to review this-firstly to say that it's perfect.
I love your characterization of the Master, and how the Doctor refuses to respond. (Also, the impossible barrier thing. Perfection.)
Basically, I love this fic to bits. I wish this had been a thing in the season 3 finales.
MsBooknerd1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow. So sad and wonderful, yet so perfectly IC. You have absolutely captured the insane Master, and Jack's reactions are totally perfect. This is canon. The end, and I love you for this. Please, do write more of these.
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Okay, yeah, I cried. Maybe a lot... But I was smiling at the end. As soon as the Master said he'd pop over and visit Rose, I started smiling. That's where he went wrong. The Doctor would never stand for that.

This is now officially canon in my mind, by the way. This completely happened, and nothing anyone says will make me think otherwise!
NameToBeChosen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
awesome :)
An Irish Rose chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Perfection! You captured the Master wonderfully here along with The Doctor and Jack too! I could honestly see The Doctor writing something like that for Rose. And Of course the Master had no idea what mentioning Rose's name would do! It always brings him strength!
LadyArin chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was great. Your grasp of the Master's voice was awesome, and i particularly liked the last bit.
teetee chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
oohhh now that was good :) if only it was in the actual episode
Hunter of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh my God. Words cannot describe how much I love this!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love the epitaph - it's lovely, but the Doctor's scatterbrained style shines through just enough.

Your Master is EXCELLENT. Every single aspect of his personality makes decent humans (/sentient beings) want to at least punch him in the face, which you've displayed perfectly. I hope there's more to come.
dreamerinfic chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oooohhh...That was good. Perfectly in character.
Laikayanel chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was so sad and beautiful, I can easily imagine it as part of canon, well except the beloved word.