Reviews for Gravity's End
SparrowsFlight chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
I absolutely loved this story. Your writing is so beautiful and the characterizations are so spot on. I realize it has been years since this was updated but I'll follow on the off chance you pick it up again someday. Beautiful work.
louisethelibrarian chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
I really like this; you've certainly got a grip on both the character and grief. Very well-written, too! Please update soon!
wintersmith chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
So excited to see a new chapter of this! I bet Amanda would give anything to be able to reach out and lay a comforting hand on Rush.
Inalgebra chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this, the characters are really well drawn. I hope you plan to continue.
Serena Thorn chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Wow. This is amazing so far. I do hope you continue it. I love your take on the beginning for Nick and Mandy here, as well as tackling Nick's emotions about his wife's passing. Like I said, amazing.
wintersmith chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
'There is no dignity in death.' Does Rush know House? :) I liked how quickly Rush went from not wanting to be left alone with Mandy to not wanting her to leave. And what IS it with him and not eating? He definitely needs a minder; I'd be happy to volunteer.
Destiny001 chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I think you catched the atmosphere of Rush's state of mind after Gloria's death very well; at least in the way I think it may had happen.

Everywhere he goes, everwhere his thoughts may drift: she's there, like a presense, which is forever attached to him, like breathing, walking, or sleeping. She'll never leave him, regardless how long she'll be dead. A lost love will never dissolve into nothingness. After a while it hurts less, but it will stay with him until he dies.

It's a very sad chapter in his life, but it's also an important part of Rush's identity. And one of the reasons for his partly rude behaviour.

Can't wait to see how you'll introduce Amanda.
wintersmith chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
So sad.
Destiny001 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Your story provides a good insight of the events around Gloria'a death und her funeral. Your Rush and Gloria is very well IC, what's for me the most important issue in fanfiction. I really can imagine this to happen!

I enjoyed reading this, and I hope you'll write more stories, which fill the little gaps here and there between episodes, or before or after the series. Fanfiction don't need necessaryly be full of violence, and/or romantic/or less romanic tales about the characters. There're still stories to tell. Lots of them.
cat4444 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so sad. You evoke Rush's emotions regarding Gloria's death, and how that death affected/broke him, very well.

Looking forward to the next chapter.