Reviews for Irrational Snogging
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I'm can't make up my mind whether I want you to continue this or not... It's so perfectly him; comes up with this wonderful idea, full speed ahead execution, rather mixed results.. and somehow everything comes out ok. Maybe if you did flashbacks from NINEDoctor's pov in those 'where and when plot expositions'?
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awwww! Cute!
kaji13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Freaking adorable
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Awww that was so romantic. And I loved the flashback to nine. Wish we could see some more moments between these two and the explanations.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Now, that was rather adorable, not going to lie. Very doctorish, too :D
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Damnit. I thinks I dieded. Too cute.
Zetta chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love this fic. So happy and ... happy! :P
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
lololol
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Somehow I guessed the location of the kiss before Rose did... I couldn't see Krop Tor for some reason.. It had to be Dawning Street!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
aww, that's so adorable
Scarlet1Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awww, that's so cute. I melted.
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really thought the idea of the list was splendid. It's a great idea, and the mentions of Harriet were funny. Your writing is wonderful, and I wanted to thank you for this piece. It was an enjoyable read :)
badwolfbadwolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was just adorable! I love the romantic rationale behind the irrational snogging. So cute and well written!
The Valiant Child chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ah! Just what I needed. Fluff! Happy-endings! No broken hearts! No sobbing reader! Hurray!
Loved it. Brilliantly written.
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was a brilliant idea! I love the list! That's fantastic! Ah! And ten the part where she could still sense Nine and Ten all inside her Human Doctor! Ah! This was PERFECT.