Reviews for Irrational Snogging
Raineh14 chapter 1 . 2/26
Damnit. I thinks I dieded. Too cute.
Zetta chapter 1 . 2/16
Love this fic. So happy and ... happy! :P
ran0neechan chapter 1 . 2/3
lololol
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Somehow I guessed the location of the kiss before Rose did... I couldn't see Krop Tor for some reason.. It had to be Dawning Street!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
aww, that's so adorable
Scarlet1Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Awww, that's so cute. I melted.
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I really thought the idea of the list was splendid. It's a great idea, and the mentions of Harriet were funny. Your writing is wonderful, and I wanted to thank you for this piece. It was an enjoyable read :)
badwolfbadwolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was just adorable! I love the romantic rationale behind the irrational snogging. So cute and well written!
The Valiant Child chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Ah! Just what I needed. Fluff! Happy-endings! No broken hearts! No sobbing reader! Hurray!
Loved it. Brilliantly written.
Garideth chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was a brilliant idea! I love the list! That's fantastic! Ah! And ten the part where she could still sense Nine and Ten all inside her Human Doctor! Ah! This was PERFECT.
RD-loves-RA chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Aww, I'm all warm and fuzzy inside. This almost makes up for the fact that she's stuck in a parallel dimension...almost.
InSpades chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So much love.
LunarBlade Valentine chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Absolutely adorable, and completely in-character. I sort of wish you you'd write a true M rated romance fic with these two. The way you describe the doctor is just so... /dreamy sigh
42CatsinSpace chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I *demand* more chapters! One chapter for each and every situation in which he decides to kiss her in trying to make up for lost time.
OH YES! MORE chapters, definitely!
LOL ;o) This story is way too good to just...leave it alone like this...
These long overdue missing scenes are practically *begging* to be written! ;oD
Chris4 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was thoroughly delightful! Loved it.