Reviews for The Lines We Cross
Dirigible0Plums chapter 26 . 11/27/2017
Hi!
So I know this is super late, like, literally years. But I've only just read this fic for the first time and I don't even know if you're still active on fan fiction but I just wanted to say that I absolutely Loved your story! I've read many Remus/Sirius stories and I just thought that yours was new and refreshing, especially the fact that you changed up their respective ages and made Remus Sirius' professor. I thought it was brilliant, I feel like I fell in love all over again with Remus just reading how you portrayed Sirius's feelings for him. This was truly some great. I aspire to write as well as this! I'll definitely be checking out more of your work soon!
Best!
-DP
Taylor chapter 26 . 11/17/2017
Gosh, I love this. Second time readings it, and I think I love the age gap, Remus being a few years older than Sirius and taking care of him and gah. Such a great story. Thank you for writing.
claimingtheanonymous chapter 26 . 9/3/2017
I loved this!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 26 . 6/17/2017
Loved this whole thing. I'm typically not one for AU's, but really liked the way you formatted this one. Obvi the steamy wolfstar moments helped a bunch too ;). Happy i found this story and look forward to reading more of you!
Loves 3
JenCala28 chapter 26 . 5/13/2017
Gorgeous story. You're an amazing writer.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Loving this so much! The tension you build up is awesome! And I love your endearing portrayals of Sirius and Remus. It's so hard to stop reading!
amsterdamn chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
This was a really well written fanfic and I'm a huge fan! It was super nicely done and I loved every single part. The romance seemed so real. Very nice work
Veale chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Wowwww... That was amazing, excellent development and sub-plots all throughout, with just the right amount of angst :)
Parnita chapter 26 . 7/2/2015
This fic is my favorite thing too! XD
Loved it! Student - teacher pairing is so naughty! But it was fun to read! the plot was good too!
remiusblupin chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This is the best wolfstar fun I've read so far! And believe me I've read a lot of them ;)
rockandrosie chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
fuck man
Fluro-Green Skittles chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, loved this. Have become a hermit since I started it because I read slow and couldn't put it down (my family sure thinks I spend an awful lot of time on Facebook... :/) Anyway, this was fantastic, congrats. Normally I don't comment on things published more than a year ago, but I had to leave a review to this didn't I!
shadowglove chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Wow. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Missy Moore chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
this story has ruined a nights sleep, made me obsess about when I could get on the computer and made me a bit moody and snap at people from tiredness, but it is all worth it for this BEAUTIFUL AMAZING WONDERFUL FANFICTION THAT MAKES MY HEART UTTERLY MELT, I LOOOOOOOVE IT, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I AM GOING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE STORIES CAUSE I AM HOOKED!
IntenslyHonest chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
My gosh. This is probably on my top 3 fav stories now. It was amazing and incredible. Thank u so much for writing this. I will deffinitly be reading this again.