Reviews for The Lines We Cross
rockandrosie chapter 26 . 3/3
fuck man
Fluro-Green Skittles chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, loved this. Have become a hermit since I started it because I read slow and couldn't put it down (my family sure thinks I spend an awful lot of time on Facebook... :/) Anyway, this was fantastic, congrats. Normally I don't comment on things published more than a year ago, but I had to leave a review to this didn't I!
shadowglove chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Wow. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Missy Moore chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
this story has ruined a nights sleep, made me obsess about when I could get on the computer and made me a bit moody and snap at people from tiredness, but it is all worth it for this BEAUTIFUL AMAZING WONDERFUL FANFICTION THAT MAKES MY HEART UTTERLY MELT, I LOOOOOOOVE IT, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I AM GOING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE STORIES CAUSE I AM HOOKED!
IntenslyHonest chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
My gosh. This is probably on my top 3 fav stories now. It was amazing and incredible. Thank u so much for writing this. I will deffinitly be reading this again.
Kaderin chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Thank you for writing :) I really enjoyed this.
NarwhalLover chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Really cute story! I love their personalities in this one, they fit really well!
Newt Marauder chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Aw. Very cute epilogue and story in general. You did a good job with this plot :)
InkedBaby chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
I'm pretty sure I started reading this on an old account like last year when it was in progress. I remember the last chapter being one where Remus tells Sirius they can't be together and that he doesn't want them to or something, needless to say I stopped following the story. Boy let me tell you how glad I am I came across this again, it's adorable. First, there aren't enough topremis stories out there, and I get tired of all the stories where he's scared of his own shadow and acts like a five year old, I like that you have him more dominant. Theyre relationship is so cute, I love the sappy(amongst other things) letters to each other near the end. Also your characterization of the two in this is great, specifically remus, I love the quiet controlled character you wrote him as. So anyway it's about four am here and I just absolutely had to finish this, so now that I have i should get some sleep. I'll definitely be checking to see if you have any more stories though, this was awesome.
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
This story was really good! I liked it a lot! Great job! :)

- Yvonne
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
For a first fic' that's just completely brilliant!
I really like the way you write )
moonyismysoulmate chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
It was so great ! This is the best professor/student Wolfstar fic I've read so far, I absolutly loved it ! The way you write Remus is just pure art, and I loved your Lily as well, you're really talented (:
Voldemort's Troll chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! I FOUND you! I've been looking for this story everywhere and I saw your review on another story. And I accidentally clicked on it, and lo and behold here I am. Well, that said, you should become an adult erotica writer. You certainly have the talent to do it! ;)
Resevius chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Okay, normally I'm not a big fan of AU, but I'm glad this one caught my eye! Not just because the slash was hot, but because you wrote everything very nicely. Brilliant twist on Wolfstar! Keep it up!
blissedoutvixen chapter 26 . 11/21/2012
Gah, this story is my favorite thing!