Reviews for The Lines We Cross
claimingtheanonymous chapter 26 . 9/3
I loved this!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 26 . 6/17
Loved this whole thing. I'm typically not one for AU's, but really liked the way you formatted this one. Obvi the steamy wolfstar moments helped a bunch too ;). Happy i found this story and look forward to reading more of you!
Loves 3
JenCala28 chapter 26 . 5/13
Gorgeous story. You're an amazing writer.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Loving this so much! The tension you build up is awesome! And I love your endearing portrayals of Sirius and Remus. It's so hard to stop reading!
amsterdamn chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
This was a really well written fanfic and I'm a huge fan! It was super nicely done and I loved every single part. The romance seemed so real. Very nice work
Veale chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
Wowwww... That was amazing, excellent development and sub-plots all throughout, with just the right amount of angst :)
Parnita chapter 26 . 7/2/2015
This fic is my favorite thing too! XD
Loved it! Student - teacher pairing is so naughty! But it was fun to read! the plot was good too!
remiusblupin chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This is the best wolfstar fun I've read so far! And believe me I've read a lot of them ;)
rockandrosie chapter 26 . 3/3/2015
fuck man
Fluro-Green Skittles chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, loved this. Have become a hermit since I started it because I read slow and couldn't put it down (my family sure thinks I spend an awful lot of time on Facebook... :/) Anyway, this was fantastic, congrats. Normally I don't comment on things published more than a year ago, but I had to leave a review to this didn't I!
shadowglove chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Wow. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Missy Moore chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
this story has ruined a nights sleep, made me obsess about when I could get on the computer and made me a bit moody and snap at people from tiredness, but it is all worth it for this BEAUTIFUL AMAZING WONDERFUL FANFICTION THAT MAKES MY HEART UTTERLY MELT, I LOOOOOOOVE IT, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I AM GOING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE STORIES CAUSE I AM HOOKED!
IntenslyHonest chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
My gosh. This is probably on my top 3 fav stories now. It was amazing and incredible. Thank u so much for writing this. I will deffinitly be reading this again.
Kaderin chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Thank you for writing :) I really enjoyed this.
NarwhalLover chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Really cute story! I love their personalities in this one, they fit really well!