Reviews for The Lines We Cross
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 9/14
Loving this so much! The tension you build up is awesome! And I love your endearing portrayals of Sirius and Remus. It's so hard to stop reading!
amsterdamn chapter 26 . 7/22
This was a really well written fanfic and I'm a huge fan! It was super nicely done and I loved every single part. The romance seemed so real. Very nice work
Veale chapter 26 . 7/6
Wowwww... That was amazing, excellent development and sub-plots all throughout, with just the right amount of angst :)
Parnita chapter 26 . 7/2
This fic is my favorite thing too! XD
Loved it! Student - teacher pairing is so naughty! But it was fun to read! the plot was good too!
remiusblupin chapter 1 . 5/23
This is the best wolfstar fun I've read so far! And believe me I've read a lot of them ;)
rockandrosie chapter 26 . 3/3
fuck man
Fluro-Green Skittles chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
Love, love, loved this. Have become a hermit since I started it because I read slow and couldn't put it down (my family sure thinks I spend an awful lot of time on Facebook... :/) Anyway, this was fantastic, congrats. Normally I don't comment on things published more than a year ago, but I had to leave a review to this didn't I!
shadowglove chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Wow. I loved this. Thanks for sharing.
Missy Moore chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
this story has ruined a nights sleep, made me obsess about when I could get on the computer and made me a bit moody and snap at people from tiredness, but it is all worth it for this BEAUTIFUL AMAZING WONDERFUL FANFICTION THAT MAKES MY HEART UTTERLY MELT, I LOOOOOOOVE IT, YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER AND I AM GOING TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE STORIES CAUSE I AM HOOKED!
IntenslyHonest chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
My gosh. This is probably on my top 3 fav stories now. It was amazing and incredible. Thank u so much for writing this. I will deffinitly be reading this again.
Kaderin chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
Thank you for writing :) I really enjoyed this.
NarwhalLover chapter 26 . 10/9/2013
Really cute story! I love their personalities in this one, they fit really well!
Newt Marauder chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Aw. Very cute epilogue and story in general. You did a good job with this plot :)
InkedBaby chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
I'm pretty sure I started reading this on an old account like last year when it was in progress. I remember the last chapter being one where Remus tells Sirius they can't be together and that he doesn't want them to or something, needless to say I stopped following the story. Boy let me tell you how glad I am I came across this again, it's adorable. First, there aren't enough topremis stories out there, and I get tired of all the stories where he's scared of his own shadow and acts like a five year old, I like that you have him more dominant. Theyre relationship is so cute, I love the sappy(amongst other things) letters to each other near the end. Also your characterization of the two in this is great, specifically remus, I love the quiet controlled character you wrote him as. So anyway it's about four am here and I just absolutely had to finish this, so now that I have i should get some sleep. I'll definitely be checking to see if you have any more stories though, this was awesome.
Yvonne Park chapter 26 . 5/20/2013
This story was really good! I liked it a lot! Great job! :)

- Yvonne