Reviews for The Storm is Here
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow, this is marvelous! I'm speechless. I love the way you depicted Anakin and his friendship with Obi-Wan. I think that honestly, though Obi-Wan believes what he says, you still have to shift through his words, and ask yourself "is he protecting someone? is this his modest nature taking over?" to find the honest, objective truth.
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
*claps!* Marvelously done. :) :) :)
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Wow! That was amazing! You did a wonderful job! I think you described Anakin perfectly. The bond those two share is beautiful which makes the final fall that more heartbreaking.

I couldn't help but wonder how Obi-Wan felt with all of this deception, especially how close he is to Anakin. And I really wish they had elaborated more on that as well as when the truth was out. Given with how Obi-Wan and Anakin remain close, I'm assuming Anakin was more angry with the Council than with Obi-Wan, but we are never certain.

Great job with this! I loved it!
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Duuude! this was really good! The only thing that could have made it better is another part where Obi and Ani meet up again. All that angst without any fluff? Come on! Another chapter! Please? *does puppy eyes* Man, I loved those epis. I am proud to say, I watched all of them 4 times.
gl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is really good, its so emotional and highlights Anakin's greatest weakness and ultimate downfall.

You should write a second part about Anakin finding out he had been lied to with no regard for his pain.
Jedi Padawan Grayson chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I absolutely love your story. It is so very good.