Reviews for Drunken Mess
fangirlunite chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This epitome of sexiness, you're my fav author so far here in . I've read your other story but never chacked your profile so I missed this one. And it's so freakin sexy and hot. I'm just hoping that you will write some more, I missed your writing here and I'm sure many people have a same feeling too. Well then, arigatou for making me having a nosebleed.
CaptainoftheRirenShip chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Lovelovelove it! Nicely done and very interesting xD as you put it, Yukio going from tight-ass chaperone to drunken mess was great!
pinkbunnygirlmoo chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
OMG... I LOVE the way this ended! SO DAMN CUTE! Honestly the best ending I've read so far for YukioxRin, and believe me, I've read A LOT.
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I'm totally in love with this fic... Keep up the good work
ram 0f th3 f0r3st chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
- that was hot!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Separation anxiety? That's cute. _ That's the moment when you voluntarily become the designated driver, lol. I got fountain drinks for free like that when me and my friends went out, except that one time...lol. BEER PONG! I saw that one coming, lol. They even have legit rules for the game and everything! LOL! Pffft, tailed scatter-brain. LMBO! "That was fowl" Ahahahahahahaha! The reaction was priceless, rofl! Were they listening to "Shots" by LMFAO? That is awesome! He can still measure angles after drinking straight vodka?! I freakin' LOVE Yukio! _ The reason for using the tub was actually a smart idea, given how wasted Rin was. "You know the drill, lose the pants", I was dying laughing at that! _ Dawg, this fic was so EPIC! I loved it. I brought back days at LSU man...it made me happy. Thanks for this! _
SwampyGreenie chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Om that was wow. Hot. ;) I loved it! Especially the way you described the alcohol. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
lol at 'chick is getting screwed in your room'
Masako O chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Haha I love how you used LMFAO to connect to the theme of your story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Hahaha nice to see Yukio relaxing! Very hot! XD
Heather Dehmer chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! Funny funny funny...but oh so hot...
0/0
HiddenOtaku24 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Pretty awesome!
I was totally in the mood to read a story with them partying. It's always fun seeing how characters act drunk.
Party hard!
Great story btw. :)
skyglazingMaro chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh man that has to be so embarrassing. No one would expect someone as uptight as Yukio to have sex in someone else's bathroom. I enjoyed the smut.
Eriakit chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story is awesome. Had to say it.

Silly boys. They forgot the water and aspirin! Would be helluva hangover, too.
Britney chapter 1 . 6/6/2012