Reviews for Not By Your Hand
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I love it
ReluctantRavenclaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I absolutely adored this story. I'm a sucker for some hurt Dean at the best of times, but I loved the idea of Sam's powers showing early, even if it did break my heart a little. The idea of Dean being blind is so interesting when you consider all the later impacts on his life, and whether or not Sam will be able to protect him. To conclude, heart breaking and very well written!
soaring freedom chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
that was so heartbreaking but still it was amazing i really loved the idea and i would very much like to see a continuation
XS chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is so bittersweet... at least now they have a deep bond... kinda
No.Life.In.The.Void chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Excuse me while I cry myself to sleep now. This was beautifully written. Bravo!
xxSpade's Ace chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Ow.

My heart just... Ow.

Fantastically written. But. Ow.
._.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is an epic story! Just wow. Brilliant!
Cati-dono chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
sobs wildly in a corner
This was so fantastic OMG! Was directed to it from tumblr and just... wow. That was so heartbreaking and intense and well done! AMAZING WORK, LET ME LOVE YOU!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Oh, this was awesome! I loved it. I also like to think the repercussions of this to canon. Would Sam shun his powers because of his guilt? Or would he embrace it anyway, like how he's beginning to do now, as some misguided attempt of using it for good? Great writing!
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great writing, here. Love the vivid, emotional descriptions. Sam's terror and Dean's need come across so clearly and beautifully. Where can they go from here?
5454 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
that was tragic, so sad. I loved it
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh, his sight...talk about life-altering. That pretty much guarantees he won't ever hunt again. Can't even be useful in doing research, really. It's just so damn sad. Adolescence would be a terrible time to gain such strong powers. Young boys are so fickle and easy to anger. I do believe that causing this destruction to Dean would at least make Sam realize how dangerous he can be and prompt him to take caution in the future. Great writing! I hope to see more from you!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
You really should write more installments in this world. How will Dean help Sam survive his powers, the demon's plans and the danger from zealous hunters.
moonligtinparadise chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Poor Dean:( Hope Sammy will keep his promise to protect him:)
Ster1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm so happy to see one of your fics- I love your writing! And wow, this one packs quite a whallop! Poor Dean...*whimpers*...