Reviews for The Choice
anna.pilgardpedersen chapter 6 . 1h
Hope you will update the story!
Waterfall-Rain chapter 6 . 4/7
I love this Story... Please complete it
Kindly complete this story plsssssssssssssssssssss
I know its been a long time since you've updated this and maybe you've lost where you want this to go or just don't want finish it but just want to let you know I do love this story and really hope someway you may consider to continue it! I know its a long shot but I thought I would at least try, and even if you do decide against it then I wanted to say that I think that your an amazing writer, and I appreciate that you share your writing with the world and allow us to read your ideas and creativity. Well that's for reading this rambling and I do hope you decide to pick this up again and even if you don't at least you know I love your writing and all of your stories.
Please keep writing the story it's amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
please, not finish the story on this chapter, that will kill me x)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please write the next ! This story is just so amazing ! delena is cute and I have no word... Even if you not finish this amazing story, I will remember this for a really long time. please pot the next chapter !
Gen chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I will actually go insane if you do not finish writing this! This is actually the best story ever! You have no idea how much I love it so will you please please please finish it? Please!
taya chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I really wish u would continue
Luca chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Eso serĂ¡ obra de Katherine o Miranda?
Cool chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Plz continue and great story btw!
Sorrybout'ya chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Oh' no, you can't leave me hanging like this! lol PLEASE hurry and write a whole bunch of updates on this story. This is getting good.
Candy Momo chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
This story is amazing, but you haven't updated in almost 2 years... What happend?
Sammei1998 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
i know its been 2 years since you've updated but i am positively hooked, please continue
AlyssaJulia chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Loved this story! Really interesting dynamic between Damon and Elena... I dont think Ive ever read anything similar to this... I wish there were more scenes with Betty, her comments on Damon/Elena are the best! Please continue!