Reviews for The Choice
brooke0525 chapter 6 . 3/17
Please update I love this story
VitsAsh chapter 1 . 1/31
Please finish this fic! It's really amazing and I would love to know how the story proceeds! Please update soonI hope everything is well.
I remember checking your askfm and you noted that you said you've written 6? More chapters for the choice and perhaps SLY? I know it was a while ago, but I hope you can really update someday! Hope everything's well.
Hope you haven't given up on this story, it's amazing xx
DottyRadrian2110 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This story is so good if u could just update please
Andi chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
I love your story. I literally breezed through everything you have written so far. Hopefully you'll finish this great piece of work eventually!
porterbayne chapter 6 . 8/21/2016
This was a wild and crazy ride! Hoping you finish it some day. These characters are so complex. I'd love to see where the relationships are going.
Winnie chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
i hope you are almost putting the last fullstop on chapter 7 woman. am dying here. (i dont know why i assume you are a woman, but lets get real, what man can come up with such a romantic story?)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I love the new angle of the story. though its kinda gross to imagine Elena jumping in bed with Damon on the same bed hes just fucked two strangers and actually let him fuck her too right after. He probably has more respect for her than that.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
When are you writing more?
Winni chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Wow. i love this story. So beautiful.
pls write more ASAP.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
Why why whyyy?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love it. Such a different angle from what am used to reading. wow. i wish this was a movie. i would enjoy this so much.
claofna chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
Still after all those years this is one of the few delena fics that stayed with me. I would love nothing more than to see it complete. I'll never stop wishing for an update. Maybe one day you'll make me unbelievable happy with one, you're an amazing writer.
VitsAsh chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
It's going to be almost 4 years and I doubt it'll be finished! :(
It's a great story and I would love to read it further though the chances are really slim now that these many years went by!