Reviews for The Choice
I know its been a long time since you've updated this and maybe you've lost where you want this to go or just don't want finish it but just want to let you know I do love this story and really hope someway you may consider to continue it! I know its a long shot but I thought I would at least try, and even if you do decide against it then I wanted to say that I think that your an amazing writer, and I appreciate that you share your writing with the world and allow us to read your ideas and creativity. Well that's for reading this rambling and I do hope you decide to pick this up again and even if you don't at least you know I love your writing and all of your stories.
Please keep writing the story it's amazing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
please, not finish the story on this chapter, that will kill me x)
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Please write the next ! This story is just so amazing ! delena is cute and I have no word... Even if you not finish this amazing story, I will remember this for a really long time. please pot the next chapter !
Gen chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I will actually go insane if you do not finish writing this! This is actually the best story ever! You have no idea how much I love it so will you please please please finish it? Please!
taya chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
I really wish u would continue
Luca chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
Eso serĂ¡ obra de Katherine o Miranda?
Cool chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Plz continue and great story btw!
Sorrybout'ya chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
Oh' no, you can't leave me hanging like this! lol PLEASE hurry and write a whole bunch of updates on this story. This is getting good.
Candy Momo chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
This story is amazing, but you haven't updated in almost 2 years... What happend?
Sammei1998 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
i know its been 2 years since you've updated but i am positively hooked, please continue
AlyssaJulia chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Loved this story! Really interesting dynamic between Damon and Elena... I dont think Ive ever read anything similar to this... I wish there were more scenes with Betty, her comments on Damon/Elena are the best! Please continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I re-read this every few months hoping there will be a surprise update. You're one of the most talented writers I've come across. Hope to find more from you one day.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
It's rare these days to find a TVD story, let alone a Delena story, that is so well-written and soaked through with a realism that left this reader clicking through chapters as quick as possible. I'm surprised I'd never come across this before, but I so glad my browsing led me here.

To say my emotions were all over the place while reading this is an understatement. This is such a unique story because of the setup and at first I just didn't understand where you were going with it. But your writing was so compelling that I just kept reading and suddenly found myself immersed in the most interesting love story my eyes have ever translated into words.

The way you've portrayed the concept of a soul mate, honestly, I think it may be the most real thing I've ever read. That Damon represented so many different types of love to Elena, that he fit into every piece of the puzzle that is Elena, surely that would define soul mate, yes? Elena's absolute acceptance of Damon is a reflection of that timeless love.

Seriously, it is so refreshing to read something different, that isn't the same story told over again. As I joined this fandom about the time you were leaving it, I'm unsure of the reasons The Choice remains unfinished, at least here. I'm sorry that I won't get to finish it, but I'll definitely always remember it.