Reviews for Caught In The Storm
M.E.E chapter 55 . 11/14/2014
OMG! This is such an awesome story! I like how the main character (Leah, but you knew that) is not a mutant, it captures a different perspective of the X-Mantion. Also I love how you made Leah a badass instead of the "hopeless teen" *dramatic sigh faints*. I also like how you fit the brotherhood into the story where there not a ton of dumb ass's attacking the mall for no good reason that requires a brain. By the way WONDERFUL love triangle! Big round'o applause for ya'! Also props for making all the characters round, sooo many fanfics made flat characters ugh. Wonderful job by the way for portraying characters you didn't make so well. But...but, I did like how you made Logan so passive aggressive, he is WWAAYY more passionate with his rage than you made him, but otherwise you portrayed his character nicely. I also didn't like how you made Remy X OC, I mean Rouge X Remy is so prefect, but you some how made it work (unlike a ton of fanfic's) so its...kind of...ok. Also their are SO MANY SPELLING ERORS! I'm REALLY bad at spelling so I shouldn't talk but there are just so many! So please work on/fix that plz.

Oh and I saw that you are adding more chapters (so glad I'm not nagging on a discontinued story!) so YYYAAAA! THANK YOU FOR NOT GIVING UP ON THIS STORY! This rocks! A good fanfic that is long and is still continued!

So, ya, please continue updating, this story has potential, yada yada yada. :)
nae1213 chapter 55 . 9/4/2014
Will you update soon? I love this
Kurisetina chapter 55 . 8/15/2014
Akagsgxhjdjshdhxb why doesn't she use the freaking gloves that u made Tony give her!? She knows people are trying to kill her and those gloves sound awfully handy to be wearing at all times with her luck!
Guest chapter 55 . 5/27/2014
Are you gonna continue this story or just stop, cause it's been like a year and I can't wait much longer. I understand if your busy with a life and have other things to do but you can warn us if your every gonna update ever again. Sorry for being rude I just can't wait
Guest chapter 55 . 1/20/2014
Please, Please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been 5 whole months! The suspense is killing me! I wanna know what's going to happen to Leah, if the visions are really coming soon! Please update soon, you left it on a great cliffhanger and I need to know what's going to happen! Please update again soon!

storm78 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG!PLEASE UPDATE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.
Guest chapter 55 . 1/3/2014
So I have an idea if you need one. While Leah is being kidnapped, Logan and Storm has a bad feeling so Logan goes down to see what's taking Leah so long. Then while he's down there he sees Daken hurting Leah and Logan gets furious. So Logan starts to attack but Daken and everyone that came to kidnapped Leah pretends to kill her (you know so she looks dead to actually kill later or whatever they want to do later) and Logan tries to tell Storm and their both heart broken. Then Charles can tell that Leah's still alive, so he sends the x-men to save Leah. And all hell lets out. It's just an idea if you want it. Please update soon!

Guest chapter 55 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Years Eve of 2013! Just wanted to say I hope you'd update soon in 2014! Have a great New Years Eve and hope you have a good 2014 too!

Guest chapter 55 . 12/26/2013
Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it). Please consider updating for the holiday soon. It would be a good gift. Happy Holidays!

Guest chapter 55 . 12/23/2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. When's the next update? I know it's been a while since your last update and you're probably really busy but the suspense is just killing me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hi, I just wanna know if you can update for Christmas cause it's been 4 months since you last updated. Please update for at least the holidays. It would be an amazing gift this year.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/29/2013
Happy day after Thanksgiving. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and everything is well. I hope you update soon for the holidays. Have a good Black Friday and hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Please update soon. Have a great holiday weekend.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/20/2013
Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! It's been 3 whole months! You left a amazing cliffhanger and I can't wait to find out what happens to Leah! Please update for at least Thanksgiving, cause that then would really make my day. Please update soon.

Guest chapter 55 . 11/1/2013
Happy day after Halloween! Please update soon! It's over two whole months! I can't wait any longer!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/20/2013
Please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been 2 whole months! I can't wait any longer. I need to know what happened to Leah! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!