Reviews for Caught In The Storm
Please, Please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been 5 whole months! The suspense is killing me! I wanna know what's going to happen to Leah, if the visions are really coming soon! Please update soon, you left it on a great cliffhanger and I need to know what's going to happen! Please update again soon!

storm78 chapter 1 . 1/5
OMG!PLEASE UPDATE THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.
So I have an idea if you need one. While Leah is being kidnapped, Logan and Storm has a bad feeling so Logan goes down to see what's taking Leah so long. Then while he's down there he sees Daken hurting Leah and Logan gets furious. So Logan starts to attack but Daken and everyone that came to kidnapped Leah pretends to kill her (you know so she looks dead to actually kill later or whatever they want to do later) and Logan tries to tell Storm and their both heart broken. Then Charles can tell that Leah's still alive, so he sends the x-men to save Leah. And all hell lets out. It's just an idea if you want it. Please update soon!

Guest chapter 55 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Years Eve of 2013! Just wanted to say I hope you'd update soon in 2014! Have a great New Years Eve and hope you have a good 2014 too!

Guest chapter 55 . 12/26/2013
Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it). Please consider updating for the holiday soon. It would be a good gift. Happy Holidays!

Guest chapter 55 . 12/23/2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. When's the next update? I know it's been a while since your last update and you're probably really busy but the suspense is just killing me.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hi, I just wanna know if you can update for Christmas cause it's been 4 months since you last updated. Please update for at least the holidays. It would be an amazing gift this year.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/29/2013
Happy day after Thanksgiving. Hope you had a great thanksgiving and everything is well. I hope you update soon for the holidays. Have a good Black Friday and hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Please update soon. Have a great holiday weekend.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/20/2013
Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! It's been 3 whole months! You left a amazing cliffhanger and I can't wait to find out what happens to Leah! Please update for at least Thanksgiving, cause that then would really make my day. Please update soon.

Guest chapter 55 . 11/1/2013
Happy day after Halloween! Please update soon! It's over two whole months! I can't wait any longer!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/20/2013
Please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been 2 whole months! I can't wait any longer. I need to know what happened to Leah! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Guest chapter 55 . 10/2/2013
Please continue! Your scaring me thinking that since you hadn't updated you might of ended this story! Please don't let that be true. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 55 . 9/21/2013
Please update soon, it's been a month! The last chapter was such a great cliffhanger that I need to know what's going to happen next! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 55 . 9/15/2013
Please update soon! School started just last week, and I've been hoping you'd update soon, so you know the stress of school could disappear when I read your story. Please update soon!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 55 . 9/4/2013
Where is everybody? Man Leah cannot catch a break can she? It just had to be Daken too. Oh please tell me Remy has some kind of instinct about Leah and comes to the rescue or RoLo weren't just going to let their daughter run off to get her books?
Would love to read Remy kickin' Fang's butt!
Thanks for the update.