Reviews for Exhaustion
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
That paragraph about keelhauling and EDI and Mordin was just...perfect. So damn perfect.

That had me laughing so hard I actually cried (and reminded me pleasantly of the sequence where Shepard threatens Brooks from the vault in Citadel). Well done.
C. A. phranasith chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
wish this was finished I want to see more alenko bashing lol. that is why I always keep ash alive she doesn't question as much and she also is easier to work with
Jedi Master Albus chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I hope you are able to do an epilogue for this soon! And great FemShep/Hackett stories, I wish there was more of them out there and it's actually got me inspired to attempt one!
danbear chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
write more
FunnyGinger08 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
You know, you're the only person who does Admiral Hackett/Commander Shepard stories, or at least Rated M ones. They're really good, and so I hope you continue these, especially this one, even though all that's left for this one is an Epilogue. Excellent work.
The Watcher4 chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
By the way, I forgot to mention this earlier, but this bit about the docking tube and stuff? I find that absolutely one hundred percent realistic and believable. Even the great Commander freaking Shepard would be affected by something like that, I would think. And I love the tenderness and care in this chapter. And Hackett threatening to court-martial Joker makes me laugh every time.

Sorry, I was just re-reading my favorites, and I realized I forgot to comment on this point. It's one of my favorite chapters in the story.
ripewriter chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I LOVE this story and I LOVE this chapter where Hackett kicks Kaidan's ass! Update soon pleasee!
The Watcher4 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Oh, wow, you mention me by name? You flatter me. I just wrote the truth; this is an amazing work. I have to admit, although I don't hate Kaidan (I'm romancing him in my current ME3 game, in fact) I LOVED this chapter. Hackett is BAMF! Not to mention sexy as all get out. So awesome to see him telling Kaidan what's what. And Shepard's right; nothing about her seems suited to either calm or quiet. Great chapter.
Ricsroc chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I really enjoy this story! Don't let anyone bring you down :)
Laughing chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
" I should also mention that I don't hate Alenko but they did make him a whiny little fucker in this one for the first half of ME3. I mean really."

Laughing chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
"I will impale you with a strand of hair if you don't get the fuck out of here." I LOVE THIS LINE!
MartengaPop chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
o my god can't wait for the next chapter,this is just too good
kat6693 chapter 9 . 5/16/2012
wow, nice. looking forward to the ending
WardenVaer chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
Another great chapter! Hackett and Shepard are amazing together, I look forward to other stories whether long/short in regards to this pairing.
wozbee chapter 9 . 5/14/2012