Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
Lily Violet Oak chapter 5 . 6/11
Okay, okay, I just have to say this, because I found it funny. I had to do a double-take at the end when it said Aramis was looking at his texts at the table. For a few seconds, I pictured Aramis sitting there with a cell phone, texting away (probably with one of his many girlfriends), and my immediate reaction was like, "Oh, come ON!" (Imagine that the way Dain says it it the third Hobbit movie), followed by an immediate realization that - DUH! - it was his WRITTEN texts! Whew! That's a relief!

Thanks for another great chapter!
Lily Violet Oak chapter 10 . 6/11
This reminded me of the scene in "The Man in the Iron Mask" where Athos is teaching Phillippe to dance. Phillippe also had to learn to dance in those ridiculous high-heeled shoes kings and courtiers wore back then!

You know, knowing the ending of that movie (different from the book), the dance scenes both in this story and there would go together nicely (re: Athos' two pupils). I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but if you've seen the MITIM movie, you know of what I speak!

And Porthos. Dear, dear Porthos, don't ever change! Hilarity always ensues when you're around!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
for some reason i can never think of Three Musketeers without instantly labeling it with the '93 movie, somehow it makes beating up the poor boy that much more fun
more pls
fariedragon chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Please do a full story on this chapter. Is Athos truely dead? Or is he MIA please please please come back to your boy.
Ms. Reen chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
It's amazing how you could put so much life and character in just a few words. I really liked this last, one. But I think, Athos isn't the only one who deserves the toast. To you, person from the internet! Job well done. :))
someone chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
This is sad. :-(
greekfreak101 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Please post another soon! Something just a little happier! :) I love it!
greekfreak101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Could you give me the link for Disguise, because I can't find it.
DemonFireFox chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Please continue! It would be cool to read how D'Artagnan would react if Athos were to return home.
MlledeLaRoseBlanche chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Aww :( It's so beautifully sad. Well done
BlackBandit111 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh my god...so, so heartbreaking. So so sad and heartbreaking.
Kaloubet chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh, what happend to Athos? I want to know! Poor dArtagnan, you describe his solitude and weekness very well! But what had happened? oh, you cant let us like that without knowing ;-)
kyuubecky chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
...O.O
okay. FIRST you disappear for EVER ago and then you write something like this! ...beautiful mellon nin. absolutely beautiful!
FlyingMachine1 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Excuse me while I go ball my eyes out real quick... ok wooooooooo wow. Even though this was so sad, it was so good! It was equal parts sad and good. The part about his protector being gone!? Ahh! Are you trying to kill me? I could totally see him all wrapped up on Athos's bed crying and oh God, I'm gonna make myself cry again...
Kiraling chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Why is it the last chapter? I would happily read at least twenty more of them! I hope you continue this story someday :)