Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
The Phantom Dragon chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
for some reason i can never think of Three Musketeers without instantly labeling it with the '93 movie, somehow it makes beating up the poor boy that much more fun
more pls
fariedragon chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Please do a full story on this chapter. Is Athos truely dead? Or is he MIA please please please come back to your boy.
Ms. Reen chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
It's amazing how you could put so much life and character in just a few words. I really liked this last, one. But I think, Athos isn't the only one who deserves the toast. To you, person from the internet! Job well done. :))
someone chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
This is sad. :-(
greekfreak101 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Please post another soon! Something just a little happier! :) I love it!
greekfreak101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Could you give me the link for Disguise, because I can't find it.
DemonFireFox chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Please continue! It would be cool to read how D'Artagnan would react if Athos were to return home.
MlledeLaRoseBlanche chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Aww :( It's so beautifully sad. Well done
BlackBandit111 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh my, so heartbreaking. So so sad and heartbreaking.
Kaloubet chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh, what happend to Athos? I want to know! Poor dArtagnan, you describe his solitude and weekness very well! But what had happened? oh, you cant let us like that without knowing ;-)
kyuubecky chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
okay. FIRST you disappear for EVER ago and then you write something like this! ...beautiful mellon nin. absolutely beautiful!
FlyingMachine1 chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
Excuse me while I go ball my eyes out real quick... ok wooooooooo wow. Even though this was so sad, it was so good! It was equal parts sad and good. The part about his protector being gone!? Ahh! Are you trying to kill me? I could totally see him all wrapped up on Athos's bed crying and oh God, I'm gonna make myself cry again...
Kiraling chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Why is it the last chapter? I would happily read at least twenty more of them! I hope you continue this story someday :)
Kiraling chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Waaaaaah, a baby! Could all this get any cuter?! :D
Kiraling chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Aaaaaw, this was so funny and sweet! :) Monsieur de Treville must've had quite a shock ;)