Reviews for Actions Speak Louder
James Plunkett chapter 11 . 11/25/2016
Quite a twist there for D'Artagnan and Constance to become a father and mother. Looks like I've missed something about the airship. I may have to go back and read more again since I've been reading other things for a while.
elvesknightren chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
This chapter may be my favorite of this story so far :) I could read chpters and chapters with this as the main subject especially with how funny D'artagnan and Porthos are XD
Suthern-bell85's Esprit de Corps sounds amazing, unfortunately when I search for it, it seems non-existent if you have anyway to read it or know exactly where it is, would you be kind enough to help me?
Lily Violet Oak chapter 5 . 6/11/2016
Okay, okay, I just have to say this, because I found it funny. I had to do a double-take at the end when it said Aramis was looking at his texts at the table. For a few seconds, I pictured Aramis sitting there with a cell phone, texting away (probably with one of his many girlfriends), and my immediate reaction was like, "Oh, come ON!" (Imagine that the way Dain says it it the third Hobbit movie), followed by an immediate realization that - DUH! - it was his WRITTEN texts! Whew! That's a relief!

Thanks for another great chapter!
Lily Violet Oak chapter 10 . 6/11/2016
This reminded me of the scene in "The Man in the Iron Mask" where Athos is teaching Phillippe to dance. Phillippe also had to learn to dance in those ridiculous high-heeled shoes kings and courtiers wore back then!

You know, knowing the ending of that movie (different from the book), the dance scenes both in this story and there would go together nicely (re: Athos' two pupils). I don't want to spoil anything for anyone, but if you've seen the MITIM movie, you know of what I speak!

And Porthos. Dear, dear Porthos, don't ever change! Hilarity always ensues when you're around!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
for some reason i can never think of Three Musketeers without instantly labeling it with the '93 movie, somehow it makes beating up the poor boy that much more fun
more pls
fariedragon chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Please do a full story on this chapter. Is Athos truely dead? Or is he MIA please please please come back to your boy.
Ms. Reen chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
It's amazing how you could put so much life and character in just a few words. I really liked this last, one. But I think, Athos isn't the only one who deserves the toast. To you, person from the internet! Job well done. :))
someone chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
This is sad. :-(
greekfreak101 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
Please post another soon! Something just a little happier! :) I love it!
greekfreak101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
Could you give me the link for Disguise, because I can't find it.
DemonFireFox chapter 14 . 5/25/2013
Please continue! It would be cool to read how D'Artagnan would react if Athos were to return home.
MlledeLaRoseBlanche chapter 14 . 4/8/2013
Aww :( It's so beautifully sad. Well done
BlackBandit111 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh my god...so, so heartbreaking. So so sad and heartbreaking.
Kaloubet chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
Oh, what happend to Athos? I want to know! Poor dArtagnan, you describe his solitude and weekness very well! But what had happened? oh, you cant let us like that without knowing ;-)
kyuubecky chapter 14 . 4/3/2013
...O.O
okay. FIRST you disappear for EVER ago and then you write something like this! ...beautiful mellon nin. absolutely beautiful!