Reviews for A One Night Stand
GeminiEyes chapter 5 . 5/31
have you forgotten about this story?
Kasey Jones chapter 5 . 5/29
Why adopt a story and then abandon it?
hey, this story has great potential. i understand that you might be extremely busy, but it will be good to see an update!
Ms.ReadNoWrite chapter 5 . 2/19
*Throughs rotten fruit and vegetables* I joke, I joke. I hope(even though it's been two years) that you find an alien spaceship and make it out of the black hole that is life some times. I have watched this story be tossed around, I even wanted to adopt it at one point, and I want to see it finished. I think you could, and in a very satisfying way. Hope you update at some point. *kisses* Type you later.
2green-eyes chapter 5 . 1/15
Are you going to continue with the story? Or not? It's been too long since your last update
Me chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Will you continue this story or have yo abandoned it?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
CONTINUE
Soccer1023 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Are you ever going to pick this story back up? I just came across it!
4everyours.m.c chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Pls pls update soon
This story is too good to be left
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Um not to sound mean but how long is a month too you? Lol. I love what you've written so far. I hope you find your groove back and continue this. I would love to keep reading. Posting you on my alerts just in case.
Tess
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
update please
starpower21 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
More please because we need to know if Edward and Bella are getting together after she left him that morning and will she forgive him for being possessed
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Why hasn't this story been updated sense last year? If your not going to update any more you should give it to someone else or just delete it.
li-spar1 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Thanks for letting us know. I can't wait for an update