Reviews for A One Night Stand
Cloudtops chapter 5 . 8/28
Can you update please? I hate hanging off a cliff
aww man chapter 5 . 8/18
its now 2015 and you haven't posted cents December 8th, 2012 i LOVED this story :'(
GeminiEyes chapter 5 . 5/31
have you forgotten about this story?
Kasey Jones chapter 5 . 5/29
Why adopt a story and then abandon it?
hey, this story has great potential. i understand that you might be extremely busy, but it will be good to see an update!
Ms.ReadNoWrite chapter 5 . 2/19
*Throughs rotten fruit and vegetables* I joke, I joke. I hope(even though it's been two years) that you find an alien spaceship and make it out of the black hole that is life some times. I have watched this story be tossed around, I even wanted to adopt it at one point, and I want to see it finished. I think you could, and in a very satisfying way. Hope you update at some point. *kisses* Type you later.
2green-eyes chapter 5 . 1/15
Are you going to continue with the story? Or not? It's been too long since your last update
Me chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Will you continue this story or have yo abandoned it?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Soccer1023 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Are you ever going to pick this story back up? I just came across it!
4everyours.m.c chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Pls pls update soon
This story is too good to be left
EDWARDS YUKKI chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Um not to sound mean but how long is a month too you? Lol. I love what you've written so far. I hope you find your groove back and continue this. I would love to keep reading. Posting you on my alerts just in case.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
update please
starpower21 chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
More please because we need to know if Edward and Bella are getting together after she left him that morning and will she forgive him for being possessed