Reviews for A One Night Stand
samheart chapter 2 . 3/22
I thought Rose was with Emmett and not Royce
Kayleigh J chapter 5 . 1/7
A broken pinkie promise. You should be ashamed.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
"I'm going to finish this story I pinky promise" aren't 4 years a bit too much to still be taking a break?
Kasey Jones chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Okay,I am confused. Chapter1 said Rose losther virginity at 16 to Emmett but chapter 2 has her with Royce.
mayfairmarybeth chapter 5 . 4/9/2016
Aww! I like this story!
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 5 . 3/30/2016
OK YOU ARE GOING TO FINISH THIS GO WRITE ON TWCS THEY WILL LET YOU PUT LEMMON BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME STORY PLZ UPDATE
Lillian Marie Hope chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Pleas please please update soon xoxo
Cloudtops chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Can you update please? I hate hanging off a cliff
aww man chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
its now 2015 and you haven't posted cents December 8th, 2012 i LOVED this story :'(
GeminiEyes chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
have you forgotten about this story?
Kasey Jones chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Why adopt a story and then abandon it?
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
hey, this story has great potential. i understand that you might be extremely busy, but it will be good to see an update!
Ms.ReadNoWrite chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
*Throughs rotten fruit and vegetables* I joke, I joke. I hope(even though it's been two years) that you find an alien spaceship and make it out of the black hole that is life some times. I have watched this story be tossed around, I even wanted to adopt it at one point, and I want to see it finished. I think you could, and in a very satisfying way. Hope you update at some point. *kisses* Type you later.
2green-eyes chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
Are you going to continue with the story? Or not? It's been too long since your last update
Me chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Will you continue this story or have yo abandoned it?