Reviews for This Is Home
Pusteblume17 chapter 18 . 7/18/2013
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story 3 I just fell in love with it, there's nothing else to describe my feelings.

And the name! So beautiful. I'll dream of having a little girl on Christmas sometime so I can name her after your Lina ;)

But I have this tiny little critism in the back of my head: I was kinda missing Tali's reaction to her (real) birthday gift. I would have enjoyed hearing (uhm... Reading!) her squel *-*

But even though I missed that, the story is great and gets a favorite from me ;) continue your great work!

Greetings from Germany,
Crizzi chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
i don't get this middle name obsession, i don't have a middlename and neither do my siblings and OMG! we live!
as you may read between the lines, i am not exactly into that middle name thing...
Crizzi chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
xD incest suggestion
raindrop571 chapter 18 . 11/8/2012
Great story, just like the first. When you want to write another Tiva, maybe a sequel to this one about what happens with Tali and Jake and about Lina when she's a little older. Just a suggestion, I can't make you. I just think it would be cool to see their futures.
Robern chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
very good!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
I love this chapter! I really loved this story... (: I am sad to see it go... :( Well, I really enjoyed it! (:
mysticgirl101 chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
that was a lovely chapter - the perfect way to end that story - i loved it, well done you did really well, hope to read more about this family soon thanks for a great read
conservativegirl chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Awww, amazing chapter!:) I love it
I'll miss this story:'( but i look forward to more by you!
dark but so Lovely chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Loved the story :) hope u consider a sequel :)
TivaGirl chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Love this story! You should do an epilogue!
torontogirl12 chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Thanks so much for this beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
Catmint chapter 18 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful, warm, fuzzy, sweet, adorable. Perfect ending!
cherrycafpow chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
Awwwwww. :( its over! :'( I really loved these two stories they were amazing! Knowing me I'll probably go re-read them again because I loved them thank you for writing these I love your writing :')
DS2010 chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
sweet end :)
dark but so Lovely chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Aww that was so cute! Post more soon love it!