Reviews for Kagome's Guide to 'Rehabilitation Retreats'
arya304 chapter 101 . 1/20
this was amazing, I read straight through this two times this month lol
AHRG chapter 101 . 8/10/2014
Great fic
Cutepuppy01 chapter 101 . 7/5/2014
I loved this cute one of these two love birds! Ohhh so adorible! Great imagination by the way on a innocent love/ romance! Those are usually my favorite! Thanks for this amazing story!- Sincerely Cutepuppy01
SesshxKagforeverandever chapter 101 . 3/30/2014
I really liked this story! It was too cute and it was nice and funny for once! Kagome didn't get hurt, yay
PsychologicalColors chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I read despicable in a Daffy duck voice o.O
Myst Silverhand chapter 101 . 1/8/2014
You are officially my new favorite author. I may not be a beta reader, but I spell and do grammar really well so if you need help with that on any other stories I'll help if you ask. I need to find out how to become a beta... anyway, have a good day and eat some digital cake and cookies cause pie is amazing. Teehee.
_
Mari-Fox chapter 101 . 12/29/2013
Mari-fox
i stayed up all night to finish it. i loved it. what happend to sota, kagomes lil brother?
Montara chapter 101 . 12/21/2013
She really has a bubbly personality and I bet that's what Sesshomaru loves about her :)

I can't believe Kagome's mom! She doesn't deserve that title! At least Kimiko takes care of her boy even if she doesn't show too much affection! And she took Kagome under her wing! :D

Thank you for your story and a good laugh :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/16/2013
plagiarism “may the odds be ever in your favor"
Guest chapter 64 . 9/2/2013
i love re-watching that movie so much yesterday i woke up at 3 and decided to watch it
Guest chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
i would die happy if i opened a door to see Sesshomaru wearing only snoopy pj pants
luverofakatsuki chapter 101 . 6/18/2013
SEQUEL!
katscratchstudios chapter 101 . 2/23/2013
This was an awesome story started it at one and didn't stop well I couldn't stop reading
MoonWatersLight chapter 101 . 12/25/2012
This was amazing! Lol, I just read all 101 chapter in 30 minutes flat! That's just how much I enjoy this! They have something that just makes me want more! They're so random! Love it! I know it's technically not Christmas anymore, but Merry Christmas! Lol! -
CinnamoN-chan chapter 101 . 12/7/2012
ahhh,nice ending..I'll surely miss this great story :))))