Reviews for Instinctively
WolfMistwood chapter 7 . 7/11
yesssss
PM99999 chapter 7 . 4/25
A fantastic premise, too bad it hasn't been updated in nearly 5 years.

The excerpt from a 'future chapter' is just a kick in the groin, since it's unlikely we'll ever see said 'future chapter'.
Vi-Violence chapter 7 . 3/1
Is this live?
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
When do you think you'll be updating I need to know.
Mistress Soul chapter 7 . 11/17/2016
This is a really interesting story with an intriguing and original concept. I know that it's been a couple of years, but I do hope that one day you decide to continue this story.
Tsukiko K chapter 7 . 11/5/2016
Okay this is pissing me off. It's so vague about what happens after Danny is hit! It only tells the thoughts f the other characters, not what's happening or what's happened!
cosette141 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Of course it's discontinued ;( only the best ones are. hope you update this one day, I was really enjoying it!
A Vivid Reader chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Pwease update. ;/
...
I beg.
Asilla chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Is this done ever coming back? I wish I had checked to see if it were complete before I started reading. I hate starting a good fic and then realizing it's been abandoned. :(
Kit chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Great story, very well written and really portrays the differences Danny puts into being human and ghost while making it clear the confusion caused to outsiders by his powers, please say you'll update this piece again
Specter14 chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Nuuuuuuu
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D:
Dangit, and it was just getting good! )':
Great story! I really hope it gets updated again!
peacelight24 chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Hello! I liked your story and I was just wondering if you were planning to continue it, since it's been a while since your last update.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
MORE!
LunarCatNinja chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
... I was reading this chapter until I had to make a call, then I come back only to have a few more lines to read until the end of it. Then find out there isn't another chapter yet... Oh woe! Tis really REALLY awesome and I'm kinda sad there isn't more yet.
Cartwheellou chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Yay, good chapter! I hope u soon take the story off of hiatus! (Did i spell that right?)