Reviews for Truth or Dare
Connie chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Nice reworking. enjoyed the way the characters popped up. You got their nuance and rhythm and managed to stick with Spike/Buffy's love story. Good job.
Embers and Flame chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter. Thanks.
Thorn Wild chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Damnit! Forgot to login. That anon review was me. Sorry! :P
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Aww, it's over already? But, but... :(

Awesome work! I might have wished for a more... elaborate... ending... ;) But all told, this story has been very enjoyable, and entertaining, and utterly fabulous. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Slayerskey chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Love it!
Embers and Flame chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Yay another chapter. Thanks.
Thorn Wild chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Oooh, intriguing! Things are happening! Things are moving along! I want moooore! Need to know what happens next. this story is getting very exciting. It's like Buffy meets Crime drama. :)

Oh, and that word, the thing you put potions in, is spelled vial or phial, not vile.
Embers and Flame chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Thank you for another great chapter.
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
This is awesome! I love how this story is going. I'm sorry I haven't benn reviewing. I've been really busy. I'm so glad I caught up though! This is great. Update please, I'll be a better reviewer, I swear! :)
Thorn Wild chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Update! Yay! But so short... More, please!
Embers and Flame chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
I'm happy to get another great chapter from you. Please post again soon. I'm dying to learn what Willow knows.
Thorn Wild chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Ooh, yay, update! And I am intrigued... Wonder what happens next!
Thorn Wild chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Very much liking this so far, can't wait to find out what happens next! I love the idea of rock star Spike. I'm a little confused about the backstory here, though... You've obviously changed a lot, I'm just not clear on how much, lol!
Embers and Flame chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
Great chapter to come back with. I will definitely be waiting for more. Thanks for sharing.
nosurprises chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Suuuuuper sexy! I love it! Can't wait to read more ;)