Reviews for Stranded: A Big Valley story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Interesting story - waiting for a sequel or prequel.
CollieandShire chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
RowdyClara: the bad word was stupid. It was nothing really bad, it's just that Krissy is not allowed to say stupid, shut up or boring. When I was really little I wasn't allowed to say these things, and I remember hearing someone saying shut up or something like that and I'd shout "hey, that's the bad word!" my mom later explained to me it wasn't really bad, I just wasn't supposed to say it because it was disrespectful. :)

Guest: I am planning a new Big Valley story, and I've got a couple of chapters written. I have a commitment right now to finishing an Indiana Jones story with my sister, then I'll start on a new Big Valley story. :D To give a little teaser for the next Barkley story I'm planning it involves mining, fishing, chickens and dynamite, to name a few. :)
To all, thanks for keeping tabs and following up on my stories-sorry I don't have anything new yet but I'll be getting around to it soon!

-Shire from CollieandShire
RowdyClara chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
I just started watching 'Big Valley' so now I can review your story and know what I'm talking about. ;)

A great story and I thought Krissy was so cute and funny! . Her antics at the beginning of the story made me laugh. :) You've got Nick's character and speech down PERFECT!

Um, by the way, what WAS the bad word Krissy was talking about?

Keep up the great stories! 10/10
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i enjoyed it! more coming?
The M.H.T.of R chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
It's ALWAYS a frying pan. -.- Joke of the century!

:D Nice ending.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
You spelled 'concern' wrong.
CollieandShire chapter 7 . 5/11/2012
Thank you all for the reviews! I appreciate it very much! :)And thanks to all who have put me on Author alert and have put my story as their favorite-this is my first fanfiction story, and I'm very pleased with the outcome!

-Shire from CollieandShire
Suzy Scribbles chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Oh, yeah, Shire! Great story! Lots of good dialogue. I loved the little "twist" with the frying pan and Krissy. You made her the heroine! And you even brought the story around "full circle" with your reference to something blowing up. LOL

And . . . I finally got my profile picture loaded and even wrote something. This fan fiction site is fun. Thanks for telling me about it.
Diana chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
I like the story but Krissey is a brat and I don't like kids that take advantage of Nick It was good otherwise Thanks for writing it
Suzy Scribbles chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I'm enjoying your story, Shire!
dreamingofjarrod chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
more story
Rebekah Driscoll chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Loved this story! It had me laughing out loud at times! You really captured the humour, as well as each of the characters' personalties. I liked your invention of the character of Krissy - she was fun and loveable. Great work - please write more!
dreamingofjarrod chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
finish please
The M.H.T.of R chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
SNOW! Haha and its 80 degrees today.
CollieandShire chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
Ha ha ha, uhmm, yeah, I don't think Nick would survive if he tried to stare down a Grizzly. Thanks for the reviews Nina and The M.H.T. Of R!