Reviews for Jekyll's Secret
coolaquariun chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
Wonderfully done, Loved how Molly didn't stop loving Sherlock and he gave in eventually and didn't back out as always.
I loved Martin-Molly too and I did miss him!
carrisa chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
Love this so much, it's funny and sad at the same time. Molly became such a strong woman and knoe herself so well. Can not wait to see the new stories.
Potix chapter 15 . 7/2/2013
One of the best Cabinlock stories I've ever read...really amazing ! Your idea of Sherlock and Martin being some kind of Jekyll and Mr Hide...thank you for writing this !
Zora Arian chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Hahas, that last part with Greg booing at them! XD Aww, congrats on a story completed! I totally enjoyed the ride, and really love the Sherlock/Martin one body/two souls idea :) I'm soo happy to see a Sherlolly wedding at the end, b-but Martin... ; A ; *snivel* Anyway, again I enjoyed this :DDD
Phantom white lady of 221b chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Awwwww my perfect wedding is on a beach, possibly with Sherlock Holmes. :) :) But seriously, your fic was amaizing. :) Really. You didn't rush them which for me is the most important. Congratulations! I hope you write another story soon. :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
of course sherlock would get the bag back xD LOL
what an epic wedding -_- LOL hahahahahahahahaha
this was a great story though :D
Elixir.BB chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
I'm so behind reading this but I can tell you right now after devouring these past chapters how much I am loving this. Everything about it is so different and neat and the way you connect things and the way you've brought in Irene who is amusingly funny in this and I just...everything. And the end bit? When she finally sends that message? I practically burst into tears. I love this. This is awesome and you are magnificent for taking this and truly making it spectacular!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
that kind of reminded me of IRene's texts to sherlock but much more significant lol.
especially like him being with her at the last text :)
lovely :D 3
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
oooooooh nicely done Adler xD :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
bahahahahahahahaha ok Martin's plane analogiess-so epic
then the change and molly slapping sherlock, i was laughing so hard LOL
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
um I'm confused but i'm loving this! hahahahahaah
Freewaygirl chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Really hot! can't wait toseewhat's up next
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
such a lovely chapter, I love Sherlock in this, helpless in love, nothing can be done to prevent it. haha
Anita chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Hnggg I want more of this so bad T_T...its so well written. I really miss Martin though sigh
deadgurlagain chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
oh my did that just happen/! wow