Reviews for The Silver Adventures of Aly Gray
Any one else notice that if the Mon was in her middle twenties that means she had aly before 16
Danny chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Hey Alex! I finally got around to reading this! One thing, if in the story you're twelve, and your mom's in her mid 20's, that means she had you when she was about 13. Really great story so far!
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 21 . 11/16/2014
Cool and never mind about my question. Can't wait till the next chapter! :)
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
I really like your story, but was there a chapter showing when Aly, Whitney and the civilians were hypnotised by Hypno on the screen? It's confusing me
Duncan a.k.a Ace chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Hey hey hey its Duncan! ha ha yes. I liked this chapter because well im in it duh! But you know me so well that you know that i would be freaking out in front of the police in real life. Ha ha ha! yes it is all good. So yeah I liked it a lot. Ok biiiiiiiiii
Ace Mitchell chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Great chapter! I liked that I was in it! You made me sound freaking awesome! Haunter is the best Pokémon because he is so funny. But other then that it was what you do.
Mewone chapter 14 . 1/25/2013
...I thought the insult was really original. Besides, Silver is an idiot - guess it runs in the family.

I really wanna see when either Togepi first battles or when Totodile evolves! I mean, doesn't the Togepi in the games already know Extrasensory when it hatches? Plus, I also wanna see if Aly can handle a Croconaw with Totodile's personality.

Just remember, I'll be waiting!
Mewone chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Ooooooh... so close. In Aly's defense, though, Bugsy's Scyther is probably the hardest Gym Pokemon relative to level.

Woo-hoo! Pidgey evolved! Bugsy's gonna get SWATTED! (even MORE boos come from off-stage) Wha... HEY! SHUT UP BEFORE I GET YOU BINARY HECKLERS REPROGRAMMED!

(notices note at top of page and blushes) Oh, stop it you! You're embarrassing me!

I will be anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Mewone chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Rage is a more powerful move than most people realize. If the user is hurt after it uses Rage, its attack goes up! Basically, it beefs itself up each time the user is injured! Sweet! (until Totodile learns Ice Fang, of course)

Man, Totodile must really HATE Team Rocket. TOTODILE RAGE! (more boos come from offstage) Sigh... every website's a critic.
The Joker19 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
(Is the lamest review ever) :P
Mewone chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
Yes, you spelled Wobbuffet wrong. At least you got it right that you spelled it wrong, right? (I know, that made very little sense).

So here comes Team Rocket, huh? DUN DUN DUN! (boos come from off-stage)
The Joker19 chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
THE GUARD IS BANE! Its true! Anyway y was it togei that hatch out of the egg?! why not Giratina or Ho-oh?! Tee hee is this 5 words?
The Joker19 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Good chapter. :P
Mewone chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
By the way, I forgot to mention that the Rufflet/Braviary in the Fanfiction will NOT be shiny, unlike the one that I really got in that trade. I just came up with a brilliant joke that would involve Rufflet not being shiny, so sorry about the confusion.

On the bright side, I try to add in a shiny Braviary somewhere near Victory Road in the story (although that never happened in the game, otherwise I'd have TWO shiny Braviary).
Mewone chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
So, Totodile hates humans because of Team Rocket? (explodes into fan-rage) Those *bleep-bleep-bleepity-bleep*! Why I oughta *more bleepity-bleep*.

(takes deep breath)...And, scene. Sorry, I always hated Team Rocket, especially Giovanni in Firered. I hated his Nidoking and Nidoqueen!

Well, my story is coming along rather well (not online, on paper). My character (Brandon, modeled after Hilbert) won't actually catch a Pokemon until he gets to Route 2. The reasoning? Well, let's just hear his own words after a Lillipup escapes from him...

"GAH! Why do Normal-types HATE ME?" - Brandon Ivory, "Not Always Black and White".

Hopefully, the story will be up before too long. Thanks for the inspiration!