Reviews for Returning to Arundel
SkyeBlue chapter 16 . 3/14
This story is the best FanFiction ever!

Thank you so much for lighting up my day. To say that this story is phenomenal is a complete understatement. You are the best! Keep writing more stories like this!
LilyGold23 chapter 16 . 11/4/2014
Please write some more, I really like your story
Guest chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
Hey there-

First of all, please do not feed pressured and/or rush into an ending to your story just because of me. If you're busy, have just run out of ideas, or are taking a long time writing and rewriting-I completely get that, god knows it's happened personally before. But, please tell us what's happening-even though you may have forgotten about this story, your readers haven't. If I can speak for your other readers/reviewers, we would really like to know what happens next. This story is honestly like a favorite book series to me-I go crazy when a new chapter is posted, and re-read it several times and fangirl incoherently about its awesomeness for an extended period of time. This is currently one of the only fanfictions that has this effect on me, and I know for a fact that it creates these emotions in others too. That is a huge accomplishment, so please congratulate yourself on that for me! I really hope that I'm not rushing/insulting/pressuring you, but it's been almost seven months since your last update, and I really miss your story and wanted to just remind you that we're all breathlessly waiting for your last (cries) chapter.
SkyeBlue chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE!
This is literally my favorite fanfiction EVER, it is so perfect!
It's been almost six months! Where are you? Can you at least do an author's note saying why you haven't updated at all? I need to know!
GirlWithaPencilBehindHerEar chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
I love this story!
It's great fun and I love your OCs. It's almost poetic in that last chapter. I am very sad that the next one will be the last but I hope it comes soon (hint hint).
I was very happy to read this while I wait desperately for the next one.
Why is 2015 so far away?
But I really love this. Keep writing.
Jessi chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
It has been 4 months and 16 days. Usually you update every three months. This was a pretty cool chapter, you write just like Jeanne Birdsall. Update soon!
applesandbananas chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I just re-read your story and re-realized how truly wonderful it is, especially this last chapter. Please update, it would make my day, week, and possibly month!
SugarPieStoll12 chapter 16 . 4/19/2014
omg i love this story you write just like Jeanne Birdsall! pleeeeaaaase keep on writing. i'm always rereading it over and over!
Sailheart chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
I can't believe there is only one chapter left! This review might be late and I'm not sure if I've commented on my account yet, I've not got my account anymore but hopefully I can still finish reading this book. Thanks so much for another chapter this story has been flawless from the first chapter to this one - the second last. You are such an amazing writer and this chapter made me hang on to your every word. I don't want this to end!
Thanks again for adding this story to fanfiction it's changed the whole fandom-thingy forever and the way I read the penderwicks (positively).

So yeah thanks!

- Sailheart
Guest 3 chapter 16 . 4/2/2014
UPDATe
PUCKABRINALOVER chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
Update!
Skyeblue chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
It's been almost two months! When is the next chapter coming? I check everyday!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Jeffrey's middle name is framely. Rosalind almost never cries and ben has red hair not brown. and I'm pretty sure Arundel was in a town called framely and the street was Stafford street
Tara Firestone chapter 16 . 2/18/2014
Ajhhhjahjhaj! The feels! I love it! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Are they gonna kiss? This is probably one of my favorite fanfics. i'm so sad it's going to end soon! :C (cries) But I can't wait for more of your fan fictions! (Plz do a Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus one!)
Keep writing! :D
Tara
SkyeBlue chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Love. Love love love love love. I love it. You made the perfect choice for his birthday present. The scene with the stars and music was absolutely beautiful. I love that they didn't kiss and that there wasn't huge drama. This was a wonderful chapter.