Reviews for Let Me In
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
A year? attention span is really short.
White Belt Writer chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
I'm really liking your twist on the show.
My one complaint is that I'm not super thrilled with the whole "bolding-everything-everyone-says" thing. It somehow gives everything a slightly weird and un-necessary emphasis.
Not that I'd stopped reading if you continued doing it; it's just a personal preference on my part.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
TBC ... in another year? lol
White Belt Writer chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I'M SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!
FEEEELZZZZZ! XD
beneathsurface489 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
looks really good hopefully it wont be too angst-driven! ;)
xxEm'n'JJ4evaxx chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
I love this story! Its a great twist on the usual. Hope you update soon!
KeptinSight chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Hope you update soon.
thongsong chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Are you sure that this is your first fanfic? I am really enjoying the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. Yea, August being Pinocchio was a surprise. Is one of them Maleficent?
LadyRahl chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
This is such a great story! And I love how Emma is charming the pants off all the girls lol. Thanks for this, I really needed it after reading the recap for the last episode. (The end kinda put a major dent in the Regina/Emma ship for me.)
mscabooo chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
really awesome story . melody is ariel or yasmin ahahahhah

you know waht I do think Baelfire is henry's fathersss on the show ...would be so ironic!
DesireeStorm chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Absolutely love how flirty and in control you made Emma its hot. Specially on how she seems to be able to effect lots of different women even if they are straight.
DesireeStorm chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Die Schreiberin chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
melody, little mermaid, mandy, rapunzel
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Melody would most likely. Be Ariel from the Little Mermaid? I'm not sure on Mandy.

Anyways, you do fabulous cliff hangers (: and the story is well written so that's another bonus.

Update soon please (:
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
The female versions of Tweedles Dum & Dee?
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »