Reviews for Let Me In
Sid chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I love it!

I'm very glad you're back, this story is SOOOO addicting! I am in love with the concept, and it gives an awesome perspective to the show. :)

As for Melody and Mandy... I'm gonna gues that Melody is Ariel, the Little Mermaid. And Mandy... I think she might be Maleficent. But that's just my guess.
Pesterfield chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
to make the fake quotation marks, P: to make air quotes,

saw a pretty blond woman standing P: blonde

With no happy endings wouldn't Ariel still be mute?
Darkshadow-lord chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next! As for who Melody is I think she might be Ariel? And for some reason I'm thinking Mandy is Rapunzel?
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
It can't be Regina watching Ruby & Emma can't it?As for that phone call,it didn't sound good.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
Pesterfield chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
she shoo k her head P: shook

layout of the street so she wouldn't P: streets

I'm definately watching this.

I have noticed a memory problem though, if they've got full memories and aren't just living in a haze.

Mary said Regina's been mayor as long as she can remember, and given their ages that's just impossible.
xxamoursanglant chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Makes sense to me :)
Queen Nan chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Makes total sense, as it's what I assume as well. Thank you for the update, who was the one who saw Emma flirting? It made me curious.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I don't know how it feels being adopted since I'm right though about at least Henry was adopted by Regina while Emma bounced from foster care to another.I just hope that Henry will give Regina a chance.
obsessedaddict chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
cant wait to see how emma 'woo' regina!
DesireeStorm chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Well that seems logical to me on how he might precieve whats going on, he is just a kid.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Interesting Chapter! I look forward to reading the next!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Update quickly please! I just read this and it's awesome (:
mar chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I understand uuhh ok awesome chapter like always!
Black Death 11 chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
:) Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »