Reviews for Let Me In
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I re-read Ch.1 & Emma has blue eyes.I thought Emma had green eyes?Anyway,I'm glad that Emma decided to stay in Storybrooke in order to get to know Henry &,try to win Regina !
mnogojaki chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
This is so good. Really good. Absolutely perfect. Just don’t stop writing
DesireeStorm chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Goodluck with that plan Madam Mayor! Your so going to need it.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Interesting Story! I look forward to reading the rest! So will the curse on the fairy tale world be apart of this story?
Ms-Fleur chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Ok, yay for another awesome chapter.

I was worried that Regina will be cold, aloof, she would try to ingore thier past relationship, and there would be angst in store. I'm glad more worries were wrong.

Although, everything, i.e. Graham isn't revealved yet, but the rest of secrets have been revealed. Plus I don't think Emma will be bothered about Graham, if it happened before they met, it shouldn't matter, but maybe it might annoy her, jealousy if it was after they met, during the year they didn't meet, but I doubt it as Regina was still hung up on Emma.

So we are getting to the stage where they will try to date. But I think Henry should know that they knew each other before, otherwise he might construe this as a betrayal if he finds out later on, but to be honest, both ways, Hnery may get angry, depends on his maturity.

Anway, I can't wait for the next chapter, knowing Emma she will be flirting with Regina.

I can understand how this story will got to AU.

Anyway, awesome chapter, story so far. Keep it up.
Lana chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
This is amazing please continue !
Black Death 11 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
:) This is great story so far, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Ellen chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Oh please more more more! this is very original I can't wait to read more!
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
HOLY SHIT!I guess Emma never thought about seeing Regina again under those she slapped her!Anyway,one thing,the bold letterings are making my eyes .
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
WE WANT MORE!
Animegirl1331 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
omg...more please more.
DesireeStorm chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
That was so Boss, just (SLAP) !
Ms-Fleur chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Ok, yayy for a new chapter, I been waiting anxiously for this story.

Well, I still find Henry annoying, but I suppose finding out your adopted, changed his whole world, identity crisis, ect, so maybe he has a right to be mad but still Regina loves him. In the end, blood doesn't matter, I seen in real life, sons not giving crap about thier old age parents, and I seen people raising children who arn't of thier blood but loving them as thier own flesh and blood. I think the person who raised you, nutured you is your parent over any blood kin.

Ok, so even with your twist, your story is belivable, it's quite amazing to see a orgianl concept actually fitting with the show.

Wow, the end, I didn't see that coming, loves meeting, ends with a slap, to be honest, I sort of laughed, it was unexpected, and to see Regina being slapped, I don't think she was expected reunited with her ex-lover with a slap.

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. I hope we see Emma more Regina side on 'whose the mother'? ect.

Great chapter!
mar chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
She slapped her! What? This s*** just got real in a very very good way;) Oh men can't wait for the next chapter. AWESOME! LOVED IT!
Queen Nan chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Argh! I love this. Henry is still a little worm for the most part but at least he doesn't think Regina is evil. Also in the show I think Gold is probably the one who spilled the beans to Henry, which may have started the resentment which led to Henry being willing to believe Regina was the evil Queen that needed to be destroyed. Thank you for the update.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »