Reviews for Let Me In
lee chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
interesting storyline. hope you decide to continue it.
Jade St. Jms chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Excellent first chapter, I can't wait to read more
obsessedaddict chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
i really really love it! please do continue! cant wait :)
Ms-Fleur chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I read this on my ipod yesterday, but wanted to review it today, I really enjoyed the fresh concept, I can guarantee you this, this is an orginal concept, I read nearly every Swan Queen story I cound find here and the net, I read them all, never saw this concept. It's a first for me to see regina not knowing nothing so if Henry thinks she the evil queen, I can imagine how hurtful it will be to Regina for her son hating her.

In this show, I dislike Henry, I find him ungreatful brat, Regina/Emma my favourite chracters. Even if Regina was evil, she wasn't born, she was made, betrayal, her mother killing her lover, well that will turn anyone crazy, but the fact remains she loves Henry, but Henry can't see that.

I can imagine Henry loved his mother, but as soon as he got the book, he changed, and he no longer loved Regina, so I always hated that in the show.

I can just imagine Emma, coming back, and they both see each other for the first time, shocked, angry. I think Emma will stay just to hurt Regina at first for her lies, and Regina, well she will be angry, back and forth, they will argue just like the show.

But yeah, I enjoyed this concept very much, look forward to see more.

Great start!
mnogojaki chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is good, do continue.
mar chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow this is so great! Please continue is awesome. damn need more!:-)
MayorIsHot chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I love how fresh an idea this is. The writing is wonderful. I do hope you'll continue to write such long, exciting chapters.
Queen Nan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
*sad panda face* aw... So... One thing, if Henry decides Regina is the evil Queen in this story and she doesn't even remember being the evil Queen him being an ungrateful, hurtful little snot is going to suck even worse from her, which I would be thrilled with being addressed. Love this so far, and I love the idea, thank you for writing and I would love to see more.
LadyRahl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is definitely one of the best AU stories I've read. I really like how you set the groundwork for some nice SwanQueen angst in the future. More please :).
Stacy chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Please do continue this! I would love it if Emma tracked her down because she'd seen her plates. And let the madness continue. I think this story is wonderful! A really awesome idea. :)
DesireeStorm chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Thats just wrong so very wrong, oh I so hope Kathrine some how falls for Emma and makes a play for her and for Emma to go along with it just to hurt "Gina" for throwing her away.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5