Reviews for B In Heat
107602 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for the update. I loved the reaction to the map. See you next update. :)
Daring Demon chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
This is so good! Please continue and feel free to lay on the smut!
YinKeket chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
lol epic win on how the twins how to sneak them in Hogwarts and how their mother talked an hour about how in the world they know that. lol win on the twins were shock to see Remus reading the map. Remus a nerd of books, awesome. lol painful of cleaning on Fenrir Harry was turned on by Fenrir's new looks. lol those two high-five each other. yay they are taking a shower together. lol Harry naked the whole time but i think Fenrir would hate it if anyone would see his mate naked. oh cool how his body knows when to have pups for Harry so they can be safe. yay on knowing what's going on with the knots. lol. lol Harry wants to be truly marked. can't wait to see that happen. i love those two and how much they are in love with one another. more of this please. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
stubs1101 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
a filler chapter, but i cant complain since it had smut
suezq21643yahoo chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
why havent you updated in a while
Savy13 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
I love it... As usual.
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Update soon.
teela.hyde chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
hot! this is the steamyest story i've read todate
Guest chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
I love this story please continue :)
Wolvess chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
omg plz update it was only getting to the god part i really like the relationship between Fenrir and Harry
Meisa-tan chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Oh, I like it! This fic satisfied my pervy side for the day. Lol. I can't knot until Fenrir and Harry finally ties the knot! *Coughs* Literally, that is. ;) I think it's a bit odd that everyone seems to be in the know with the horcruxes, though it isn't really that much of a big deal for me. :D Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
doit on considĂ©rer cette fiction comme arrĂȘter ? mise en pause ? help!
Chihiro Sen Nushi chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I love this story so far and I can't wait to read if they find the rest of the horuxes to destory them. I also can't wait to see how many 'pups' Harry ends up having. Please update soon.
mrs. phelps12 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
I've been watching your story since the last time you updated, and I really wish you would put the next chapter or two up because I really love this story and want to see how it ends up finishing. PLEASE UPDATE!
NoLifeButLives chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Awesome! I really enjoy the story! looking forward to an update!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »