Reviews for B In Heat
Living-In-Bliss chapter 10 . 1/7
I was so happy to see a new chapter for this fic! I absolutely love it. I think that it was actually the first fic I read to get me into shipping Fenrir/Harry :D So thank you for the new chapter, it was brilliant, I can't wait to read more!
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 1/6
I'm so happy you're alive and writing again!
I like the chapter. I wish that Fenrir and Harry could get there faster, but rushing a story is no good at ALL.

So I'll have to be patient while this plays out. But I eagerly await a chapter (or three) that goes into great depth of detail about Fenrir and Harry conceiving their first pups. And then a whole arc about the amusing horrors of pregnancy, and the struggles of two new parents.
Butterfly1993 chapter 10 . 1/6
As Wonderful as ever ! Looking forward to the next xD
momocolady chapter 10 . 1/6
good chapter
evfangirl98 chapter 10 . 1/6
i love it!
Savy13 chapter 10 . 1/5
Kill voldemort so they can have hot sex and puppies!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 10 . 1/5
Moreeee pleaseeee
Godiva9 chapter 10 . 1/5
Yay your back and with a fantastic chapter in tow! Wonderfully done as all ways! Poor Harry he wants pups so bad, it is kind of heart wrenching! I look forward to more! : )
Vatimiss chapter 10 . 1/5
Thank you for updating. This is a wonderful story and I am actually getting distracted by it but I was so exited that it updated that I had to read the new chapter now. Amazing work. I will wait patiently for your next chapter release.
Meisa-tan chapter 10 . 1/5
Thanks for the update! Glad to know you're still working on this. :) I think you made a small typo though; you spelled "Grimmauld" as "Grimwald".
ladyivory01 chapter 10 . 1/5
nice
keep up the hard work
can't wait til harry's with pups at least 3 at same time
bakannia chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
Aww write more. And harry wanted pups soooooooo cute!
Inflamora Notoris chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
I shall wait for the next chapter hope it is up soon
Cassa-Andra chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
Lovely story. I look forward to seeing Harry interact with the Goblins.
katelaina1717 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
Can't wait for the rest of the story! Love this couple.
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »