Reviews for B In Heat
YinKeket chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
yay another chapter. wow Ron came up with a plan. lol. ok that's awesome Fenrir is going to break into the bank. yes Harry needs his family with Fenrir really badly. wait what chewing at the end of his wand? uh interesting. lol yessssssss Harry is threatening his lover if doesn't come when he needs him. oh yes a home by the sea would be cute with a open field oh man Fenrir told them to get out and they did and Fenrir wasn't with them. crap. glad Fenrir is safe and will head out in the cover of darkness. good. he needs his lover. i hope Harry doesn't do anything stupid. more of this please. keep up the good work and do your best.
Iyawolfwhite chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Loved it!
evfangirl98 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
love it! poor harry!
NCIS FTW chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I wanna know who that crazy Deatheater was! Probably Bellatrix and I think Fenrir will make his way back to Harry!
AMalfoyLady1974 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
i don't know but it looks like he is a wolf in love and willing to do anything to protect the love of his life.
Godiva9 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Nooo don't leave it there! : ) I was just rereading this fic the other day, and I am so glad to see it updated, a great chapter and I look forward to the next! : )
Foxy-Floof chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I think Fenrir was put under the imperius and fought it off just enough to give his mate and companions warning.

And I had a bit of trouble reading this chapter. The point of view shifts constantly, and is... irregular for lack of a more precise word.
I feel like you use the word "I" too much. First person is well and good, but when you use first person for almost ALL the people in a story, I find myself getting lost.
blackbloodywolf chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
so good! more please
antigone754 chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
keep it going so far so good.
Jessmmorgan chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Love it! So glad you decided to update again, I Love this fic :) hope the next chapter's up soon x
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
intreguing
Living-In-Bliss chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
Nawwwwwww, this is just too cute! I absolutely love this fic. It's great to see a new update. The relationship between Harry and Fenrir is so perfect :D The love, the pack, the cubs, naww, just too cute, I can't wait to see where this goes, and what happened with Fenrir :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 11 . 4/25/2014
Great update! Look forward to the next one!
L guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
I looooooooooooveeeeee your story but it's too loooooooong between each chap
AMalfoyLady1974 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
i love this so far and i am chomping at the bit to see how fenrir reacts to harry finding out that he has a horcrux within him
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »