Reviews for Order and Chaos
The Howling Behemoth chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I love it so much. Please do a Spike story next.
g3m1n1 chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I'd been wondering, does this occur in the same universe as "The Dresden Fillies?"
legionbrony chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Oh my Celestia. I love this story. SO MUCH.

That was one of the best I've read. Ever.
Majin Hentai X chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
So is this the end of this story or will Discord break free.
lightball34 chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
There is possible way for me to discribe how awsome that was
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I was wondering what happened to you since you usually post a chapter of either of your stories every other week. I enjoyed seeing Dae descend into Discord, and how the seeds of Nightmare Moon were planted. I think I vaguely remember humans mentioned elsewhere in this story, but do they actually have a story here? Is that something to find out in Dresden Fillies?

Anyways, thanks for the great story. I hope to read more from you soon.
legionbrony chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Very good! Again, I love how it fits in with the actual story of Discord. And very interesting concepts brought up, what with the Order and Chaos. You represented them very well. :) Good job on this story!
Fire From Above chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
That was a neat way to show the difference between the previous Chaos and Discord. The way you showed his mischieviousness and cartoonish antics really set him apart from the cruel and bloodthirsty Chaos. And good job showing the horror of order. Were the circles that Celestia used for the shield a reference to how they used to be used in Dresden Fillies?

Anyway, great chapter. Discord really reminded me of Pinkie.
legionbrony chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ahh, I was wondering where the next update for Dresden Fillies was; apparently it was right here.

This story is great! I like the background, and how it mostly fits in with the storyline of the show. Also, I like the idea of Celestia not being the original ruler of Equestria, and how her brother is apparently Discord. I wonder what happened...

...GAAAH CAN'T WAIT! WHAT DOES ORDER DO? It's such a cliffhanger!
Rai Science chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I love it! I can't wait for the next part, the mythology here is really interesting. I love Discord being Earth, and so far what's going on here is fascinating. I can't help but feel like Chaos corrupted Discord, though that's probably not where you're going with this.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Cool. Will this mythology be part of the background in Dresden Fillies?