Reviews for Between Friends
FrancineMarie chapter 6 . 4/7
Always in the lookout for ncis/spn fics and I cherish each excellent one in the mess of frustrating disappointments. I'm so glad to have found this. Seriously, while I would have liked more, what you have here is believable for both fandoms and no random ooc moments. Truly excellent job. Kudos.
Hamsta97 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This is awesome!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Great!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
love it!1
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
This has become one of my favorites to come back and read again and again. Its got such a good mix of humor and action and its so very well in character, which is hard enough to do in one fandom, much less too

Well done!
Swellison chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
I wish there was another chapter after this one, so Tony gets to find out that Sam's back and Dean's "that
s not my brother" dilemma has been solved. Very interesting and enjoyable read, thank you.
Swellison chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Another nice one. I like Sam being annoyed at Tony for picking the wrong time to jog past them and distract the werewolf, thus unwittingly becoming the bait.
Swellison chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Ha, ha great title. I like Sam's response when Tony threatens to run Dean's prints - "T-that would be a *bad* idea."
Swellison chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Fun intro for the two guys, altho I'm sure Dean wouldn't appreciate Tony callling him kid, he's 25 in 2004.
simys chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Its cool
simys chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
"Just don't"
fanficfantasies chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Yay! The End of an awesome story! Thnks for writing!
wickedwitchofthewest33 chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Just found this story and I am compleatly in love with it! You are a very tallented writer! Keep up the good work! :D :D :D
Hundley chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Just caught this story and am letting you know that I enjoyed it. Always love Tony and Dean together. In fact, I like the Gibbs and his team running into the Winchesters...I mean, seriously, who doesn't enjoy a little Dean bondage here and there. Enjoyed the humor running throught in this one - Tony humorous and Dean pragmatic.
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Sometimes talking with a friend is all you can do. Tony was able to be that friend to Dean. Good story all round.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »