Reviews for What Might Have Been
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Found ya!

I'm sorry it took so long, but I was kinda off Facebook for a while. Found you at last

Interesting, Minerva's put into a rather deep perspective, but isn't she suppose to be older then Molly and Arthur both? Other then that, good ficcy!
erosgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
GREAT! I liked this. Wonderful. Excellent Rita. Man, she's annoying... Anyway, seeya!
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
It's a nice fic!

With my imagination I can easily imagne Minerva in Molly's place and it's very funny -
TCRegan chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
It was lovely and sweet... very reminiscent, sad at the end. Though I have two slight problems, only one related to canon. JKR said McGonagall was about 70, and she never commented on Arthur and Molly (though one can assume they were in the same year, or at least close to it). I don't see them as old as 70, more along the lines of 50, which seems more accurate if you think they got married right out of school and had Bill right away. Lucius Malfoy, at 41, couldn't have gone to school with Minerva, even as a first year. But I'm too lazy to check the date that you wrote this so you might not have known that until reading Phoenix. Another thing that bugs me that's not canon is Arthur's eyes. I've always imagined them as blue rather than green. I don't know why, I just do. ANYWAY, it was very well written and I enjoyed it thoroughly. _
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
:-)
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
Ooh... cool! I love McGonagall fics... Hm... her and Mr. Weasley? There's something new... anyway, great fic.
Tom Joyce chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Great!Write More!
Jena Gea chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Aww!
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
awwww how sweet
Canis Lupus aka Minnie chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
hehehe..i feel so foolish reviewing so long after the story was written but I was just reading through your works and saw this and I thought it was really good! Minerva is right, i don't think is a natural mother.

Minnie
Kath chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Oh so cool!
KitLee chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
That was great! Magnifico! I never thought about a Minerva/Arthur romance, but that works so well!
Lady Griddlebone chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Me love that song!Great story
Jaybird chapter 1 . 10/5/2000
That really sounds like Minerva. Good job!
LupinLover chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
i hate this thing!(not the fic) i hate how it doesn't automatically sign you in! anyways, i loved your story. It ws so original. It would've been funny to see(if she had married arthur) what their kids would've looked like. . . keep writing original stuff, cuz that's what i read.