Reviews for FATHER
Cassandra Jackson chapter 9 . 9/10
No to offend the writer, but honestly Luna seems like such a bitch in this story, so different from her usual portrayal. This was really interesting to read :)
Draco the Gryff? Terribad idea.

Tom Felton is not Draco and Emma Watson is not Herms.

You do have some writing skill but, hell...
DarknessBroken14 chapter 9 . 6/11
This is amazing. I have absolutely no words except amazing.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 9 . 6/10
Excellently written. This was tight, evocative, and a wonderful trip for the imagination. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

-Shield Maiden
awwww
love this!
PerSonNee chapter 9 . 3/14
Great story, I really enjoy reading this
redfoxrabbit chapter 9 . 2/29
What a wonderfully clever story!
Gracie Pearl chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
This was great. I know you said it was only half-serious, but this is one of the best considered AUs of a Slytherin, raised-by-the-Malfoys Harry I've ever read. I also loved that you avoided character-bashing. Too bad one has to resort to parody to have an caring Dumbledore and a friendly Ron...
Arla Logan chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I really, really loved this story:) I know this was meant to be something of a parody, but It was interesting, the characters were developed, this was one of the few times I've liked Draco, Harry seemed very much in-character for the situation, and I enjoyed it very much:)
Dinokitty chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I absolutely adore this writing style, intensional or not it's fast paced with no details. But with the way it's written you really don't need details, everything is said clearly and the reasoning is explained in a manor this is easily followed and understood.
JulianneL chapter 6 . 7/14/2015
I'm really hating Draco now. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Poor Harry. His adoptive father was boot-licking Death Eater. Your fondness for Lucius Malfoy is incredibly mind-boggling.
Fresh C chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I really enjoyed the story. It's interesting that for the vast majority of the tale, very little heroics happen at all, but the interplay between the characters and the little and big changes in personality kept me quite entertained.

I was particularly interested in the changes in Draco, though Harry is not without his differences too. And it was interesting to see how much Lucius seemed to feel real affection for Harry and even the adopted young muggle-born girl.

I enjoy the style you used, so maybe I'll check out Jim Henson's storyteller series. I liked the way everything was understated, but the depth of meaning came across all the same. And the humor too.

In any case, thanks for writing this. It was an entertaining way to spend an evening.
colorsoftherainbow3006 chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
this is brilliant! it's one of the best stories i've read
Amon Kashino chapter 9 . 4/19/2015
Dammit this story turned out to be a disappointment was at least mostly interesting in the beginning but the middle and end leave a lot to be desired