Reviews for FATHER
Morsefoox chapter 3 . 5/7
AH! Dramione!
Morsefoox chapter 2 . 5/7
AAHAHHA! Now it's like OPPOSITE DAYY!
Bioluminescent-Moon chapter 9 . 3/1
I got so choked up, but it was tears of delight welling up. This is a lovely story.
AnAnya Contd chapter 6 . 2/19
oh my gosh! my heart breaks for Harry... this life is just awful!
Dark God Vecta chapter 3 . 4/12/2020
Umm... Collect? Who goes around and collect people? And that wench(Ginny) of all people.
Dark God Vecta chapter 2 . 4/12/2020
Umm... What the F?! Draco being nice and a Gryffindor?! Shame! Shame! Shame!
Star chapter 9 . 1/11/2020
Damn this was depressing I thought it was gonna be a stupid crack fic about Harry and Draco saying father at the same time
Nice420 chapter 9 . 1/9/2020
Very interesting, seen nothing like it before...I like it
Roostertheking chapter 9 . 10/30/2019
Its boring... But its fanfition.. So its alright...
DracoIsLife chapter 9 . 7/4/2019
This was a really great story! I appreciated the sarcasm and all the simple fixes for the bad events in canon. My favorite part was how harry killed Voldemort, I never understood why no one did that in canon
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2019
Sorry but it's far too unbelievable, I don't see why having Harry as a brother could have change Draco like that, it just doesn't make sense to me
mumphie chapter 9 . 3/8/2019
A very interesting way to put forward a story. Your concept was different than any others I've seen...Harry as the prat and Draco as the first-gen lover. Interesting.
Monster King chapter 9 . 9/18/2018
Great story.
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 5/20/2018
I can't believe Hermione is going to be DUMB enough to believe that letter REALLY came from Draco of all people. This is DRACO shes talking about there. The boy shes known since first year whos been NOTHING but NICE to her since day one of their meeting. Then all of a sudden for apparently no reason at all he sends her a insulting letter that calls her all kinds of names as well as break up with her? That should sound suspicious to her, especially if she KNOWS what the rest of his family is like, and how THEY hate her just for being a muggleborn. So instead of confronting Draco abour the letter to see if HE had REALLY been the one who sent it when they get back to school, shes going to believe the letter and ignore her BEST FRIEND and BOYFRIEND for a letter somebody else could have sent for all she knows?
Mysticalmagicks chapter 9 . 3/11/2018
This was an adorable read, and a rather good 'what if' story. Well done, author. Probably my favorite au-slytherin!harry fic so far.