Reviews for FATHER
GoldenGryphon chapter 9 . 1/10
Lovely story. A delightful way to tell an entire series in a few chapters. I'm inclined to keep my kudos short in the spirit of the thing.
Thank you so much for writing this and being willing to post it in a public forum. I have appreciated being able to read this interesting view of Another Harry.
Best thoughts.
love it!
BangtanExo95 chapter 9 . 8/23/2017
I really hate dramione fics and this one stupid my opinion only
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2017
I like but not for me.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
Kolista chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
It all seems kind of rushed and not thought out
graynavarre chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
I read your story and I really enjoyed it.

I would have had the magical community put two departments in the ministry (or independent of the ministry) in order to protect muggle born children.

First, I would watch all parents of muggleborn children and if, when the accidental magic started, the parents were afraid and abused the children, then I would get them out of there and let them be adopted.

Second, if any muggle born was an orphan (like Tom Riddle who had to grow up in an orphanage during the height of the Blitz), then they would be taken and adopted by wizarding family.
molly.holkesvik chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
I liked the brisk manner of the story.
Cassandra Jackson chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
No to offend the writer, but honestly Luna seems like such a bitch in this story, so different from her usual portrayal. This was really interesting to read :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Draco the Gryff? Terribad idea.

Tom Felton is not Draco and Emma Watson is not Herms.

You do have some writing skill but, hell...
DarknessBroken14 chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
This is amazing. I have absolutely no words except amazing.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Excellently written. This was tight, evocative, and a wonderful trip for the imagination. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

-Shield Maiden
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
awwww
love this!
PerSonNee chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Great story, I really enjoy reading this
redfoxrabbit chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
What a wonderfully clever story!