Reviews for FATHER
I like but not for me.
Interesting. Interesting indeed.
Kolista chapter 1 . 1/3
It all seems kind of rushed and not thought out
graynavarre chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
I read your story and I really enjoyed it.

I would have had the magical community put two departments in the ministry (or independent of the ministry) in order to protect muggle born children.

First, I would watch all parents of muggleborn children and if, when the accidental magic started, the parents were afraid and abused the children, then I would get them out of there and let them be adopted.

Second, if any muggle born was an orphan (like Tom Riddle who had to grow up in an orphanage during the height of the Blitz), then they would be taken and adopted by wizarding family.
molly.holkesvik chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
I liked the brisk manner of the story.
Cassandra Jackson chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
No to offend the writer, but honestly Luna seems like such a bitch in this story, so different from her usual portrayal. This was really interesting to read :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Draco the Gryff? Terribad idea.

Tom Felton is not Draco and Emma Watson is not Herms.

You do have some writing skill but, hell...
DarknessBroken14 chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
This is amazing. I have absolutely no words except amazing.
shieldmaiden19 chapter 9 . 6/10/2016
Excellently written. This was tight, evocative, and a wonderful trip for the imagination. Thank you for sharing! I look forward to reading more of your writing.

-Shield Maiden
Guest chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
awwww
love this!
PerSonNee chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Great story, I really enjoy reading this
redfoxrabbit chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
What a wonderfully clever story!
Gracie Pearl chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
This was great. I know you said it was only half-serious, but this is one of the best considered AUs of a Slytherin, raised-by-the-Malfoys Harry I've ever read. I also loved that you avoided character-bashing. Too bad one has to resort to parody to have an caring Dumbledore and a friendly Ron...
Arla Logan chapter 9 . 10/8/2015
I really, really loved this story:) I know this was meant to be something of a parody, but It was interesting, the characters were developed, this was one of the few times I've liked Draco, Harry seemed very much in-character for the situation, and I enjoyed it very much:)
Dinokitty chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I absolutely adore this writing style, intensional or not it's fast paced with no details. But with the way it's written you really don't need details, everything is said clearly and the reasoning is explained in a manor this is easily followed and understood.