Reviews for FATHER
Arla Logan chapter 9 . 10/8
I really, really loved this story:) I know this was meant to be something of a parody, but It was interesting, the characters were developed, this was one of the few times I've liked Draco, Harry seemed very much in-character for the situation, and I enjoyed it very much:)
Dinokitty chapter 1 . 9/20
I absolutely adore this writing style, intensional or not it's fast paced with no details. But with the way it's written you really don't need details, everything is said clearly and the reasoning is explained in a manor this is easily followed and understood.
JulianneL chapter 6 . 7/14
I'm really hating Draco now. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 6/10
Poor Harry. His adoptive father was boot-licking Death Eater. Your fondness for Lucius Malfoy is incredibly mind-boggling.
Fresh C chapter 9 . 5/31
I really enjoyed the story. It's interesting that for the vast majority of the tale, very little heroics happen at all, but the interplay between the characters and the little and big changes in personality kept me quite entertained.

I was particularly interested in the changes in Draco, though Harry is not without his differences too. And it was interesting to see how much Lucius seemed to feel real affection for Harry and even the adopted young muggle-born girl.

I enjoy the style you used, so maybe I'll check out Jim Henson's storyteller series. I liked the way everything was understated, but the depth of meaning came across all the same. And the humor too.

In any case, thanks for writing this. It was an entertaining way to spend an evening.
colorsoftherainbow3006 chapter 9 . 4/27
this is brilliant! it's one of the best stories i've read
Amon Kashino chapter 9 . 4/19
Dammit this story turned out to be a disappointment was at least mostly interesting in the beginning but the middle and end leave a lot to be desired
Thornado chapter 9 . 1/28
D'aw. What a great story. I really loved the style, it was a very enjoyable read.
Thornado chapter 8 . 1/28
Dumbledore is an asshole who gave Harry's possession to him as a Christmas gift. He borrowed the cloak from James at some point, but never returned it despite the fact that James and his family were the targets of Voldemort. No one can say if having the cloak could've helped any of them when Voldemort attacked, but it sure kept Harry safe when Dumbledore petrified him and forced him to watch him fall to his death. That he held on to the cloak all those years and waited for Harry to prove himself in canon is one among the many things that makes manipulative!Dumbledore stories believable to me.
Saint Snape chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
I really enjoyed this story. At first I was scared Lucius's influence would totally change Harry but even though Harry was changed he still had a conscious and in the end did the right thing. It's nice to see Lucius as caring since he wasn't so much in canon. I also like the paring of Draco and Hermoine, It should have gone that way in canon just because the mudblood comments from Draco would make it ironic for him to fall for her. Love Harry and Luna too. And lastly I'm happy Severus survives in this story.
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Harry and Draco have traded places. Lucius' influence is deadly.
Carla Lute chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Parody was the closest category we could find. Satire would be more accurate. It's a story that straddles several categories, but there's a strong thread of tongue-in-cheek with the parallels made.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
How is this parody?
hpjkrowling4ever chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
This is a really good fic. The way it developed without showing too much, but showing just enough to keep going. I was interested when I first saw your story -I mean, Lucius Malfoy taking care of Harry Potter? It was in the 'Excellent Stories' community and I must say you made me believe that it could actually happen -and it was incredibly well written. Well done!
Aureleis chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
Very interesting idea, I quite enjoyed Gryffindor!Draco and Slytherin!Harry as foster brothers. Nicely written, the storyteller style was a refreshing change of pace.