Reviews for A VikingPunk Tale
jackie016 chapter 23 . 6/16
Hi! Wow this story is great! Even though u only updateded a few years ago please could you update again? Even if you don't ... well done this story is brill. You are a great writer! Keep it up!
AFoolishDream chapter 15 . 4/26
I'm speechless... This is hands down the best and most well-written fanfiction I've ever read. Thank you for writing! I read all 23 chapters in about three days, I couldn't put it down! Looking forward to the rest!
Watching-The-Nox-Dreamer chapter 23 . 4/19
I LOVE THIS! BUT PLEASE UPDATE!
I've been with this story since around chapter 6, and followed it througout the years. I still check from time to time if it's been updated, but it's been almost two years without a word, and even before that the last updates happened far and in between. This story is still one of the best I've read on this site, and I thank you for that:) I hope you are doing okay, since you dissapeared without a trace, and I welcome you back, if you ever see this and come back!
This fic took me on a journey. I'll never forget it. Even if this never gets updated again, I'll always think about this story from time to time. :)
Saytherin chapter 23 . 9/17/2016
Please update this story again! It's so awesome!
JAB08199 chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
This is awesome! Is it going to ever continue? ;-;
Drust chapter 23 . 5/17/2016
Its been ages since you updated, a year now. I really hope you come back soon. Maybe make hiccup a little less pathetic? He only had his dragon speech and riding skills going for him before this, now there is another dragon speaker, and Camicazi's superior riding skills.
ArthurShade chapter 23 . 3/3/2016
Damn one hell of a story can't wait for the next chapter. It is truly excellently written.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/11/2015
I really love the story!, the concept is so nice, and I really would like to know what happens next! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Noctus Fury chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
I understand. I know jealousy in a friendship as well as a romanceship in a story. I enjoyed the very minor fluffy Hiccstrid bits, however tiny. I wouldn't mind MORE, but can I take it. Minor fluff is better than no fluff at all. lol XD

Also I really worry about the strain between Hiccup and Astrid. What is it that they're not telling each other? And will this fear of Hiccup's dark side ruin their relationship?

Sorry, hehe. Got into narrator mode. Hahaha! I love the narrator. Seriously, with most movies I watch and books I read and audio CDs I listen to that have a narrator, I have to admit that the narrator is my most favorite character. Because of the voice. Definitely the voice. The voice that just leaves you hanging on its every word, every emotion, every tone, every thought.

Aaanyway. See you soon. Noctus Fury out. :-)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
Is Astrid transgender? If she is, I really hope Hiccup and Toothless understands and accepts her. I love Ruffnut! Her reaction to Astrid's reason for staying as Alistair was awsome. She didn't quite understand, but she accepted it. I also love what she told Hiccup. "Take care of your brother, okay?" Best line for an outsider to say to Hiccup's trio (plus Nimfur).

Oh, Hiccup what's gotten in to you. I know Alistair/Astrid was in trouble, but that's no excuse to go chopping people up and fainting in their blood. If I were Alistair/Astrid, I would be terrified of Hiccup.

And Toothless, you're awesome.

Anyway, I feel like Hiccup, Toothless, and Alistair/Astrid are slowly drifting apart (More like Hiccup and Alistair/Astrid's. I don't really know about Toothless and Alistair/Astrid's. I didn't really see much interaction, I mean I know they care for each other.) Especially with Alistair/Astrid's internal struggles (I love your idea for her internal struggle, it adds to her character) and Hiccup's "other self" and his goals.

I really hope they don't get separated. Every time they do get separated, and I feel like someone (Alistair/Astrid) gets injured or killed?

Now a very important question: WHO THE HELL IS THE DRAGON HEART?

Is it Alistair/Astrid? Maybe Asha? Or Camicazi? GIVE US A HINT! PLEASE.

Anyway, welcome back. It's nice to see you writing again. I love your story by the way. I love how you throw what we already know and put some spice into it. You make the characters come to life and let them have their faults. It's amazing. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a few months.
ocean melodies chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
I'm getting worried about Astrid, she's not going to leave hiccup anytime soon is she? I really still want them to travel together, but right now it seems Astrid figuring out who she is and what she wants is more important than furthering their romance. So even if you do plan on making her and Hiccup have some more time apart, please let there be some thinking and figuring out and not just more thinking and angesty uncertainty. Please! There's been too much angest lately.
And I guess Hiccup's berserker blood rose up huh? I was wondering if that would happen. And I hope you don't plan on letting Hiccup and everyone else continue believing he's useless. He's a strategist, a brilliant inventor (come on a flaming sword? that was awesome and you know it!) and if you've read the novels he does pretty well with a sword, but I guess we already saw that with his recent berserk moment.
I hope I don't sound judgemental or like I'm trying to tell you how to write your story, cause I'm not! I really like it! I LOVED the first part, the second has gotten slow but I know how the middle book is always for character development, which is going good if a bit angesty... However you have risen my expectations for part three and the end! I've followed this story for over a year now! So hurry up and update again! Pretty please?
SharKohen chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
Wow, Hiccup being a wimp and being a heartless killer - can't tell which freaks me out more. This is awesome sauce. I love how Ast-Alastair and Hiccup try so hard to protect each other. Cami relationship with Hiccup is pretty interesting, and it's great to learn more about why she acts as she does.
waveringshadow chapter 23 . 5/10/2015
*sheepish shrug* What can I say? It's a good story.

Yay, I love Ruff! And I love character dynamics. I hate it when characters aren't developed enough. I like what you are doing with Astrid, a very interesting concept there. And Hiccup just scares me. Argh! Cami's mean. :( But that's the fun thing about her.

Also, I've noticed it a few times so I thought I better point it out, the things you steer a horse (or dragon) with is spelt 'rein' not 'reign'.

Love this story and can't wait for more! :)