Reviews for A VikingPunk Tale
Noctus Fury chapter 23 . 5/16
I understand. I know jealousy in a friendship as well as a romanceship in a story. I enjoyed the very minor fluffy Hiccstrid bits, however tiny. I wouldn't mind MORE, but can I take it. Minor fluff is better than no fluff at all. lol XD

Also I really worry about the strain between Hiccup and Astrid. What is it that they're not telling each other? And will this fear of Hiccup's dark side ruin their relationship?

Sorry, hehe. Got into narrator mode. Hahaha! I love the narrator. Seriously, with most movies I watch and books I read and audio CDs I listen to that have a narrator, I have to admit that the narrator is my most favorite character. Because of the voice. Definitely the voice. The voice that just leaves you hanging on its every word, every emotion, every tone, every thought.

Aaanyway. See you soon. Noctus Fury out. :-)
Is Astrid transgender? If she is, I really hope Hiccup and Toothless understands and accepts her. I love Ruffnut! Her reaction to Astrid's reason for staying as Alistair was awsome. She didn't quite understand, but she accepted it. I also love what she told Hiccup. "Take care of your brother, okay?" Best line for an outsider to say to Hiccup's trio (plus Nimfur).

Oh, Hiccup what's gotten in to you. I know Alistair/Astrid was in trouble, but that's no excuse to go chopping people up and fainting in their blood. If I were Alistair/Astrid, I would be terrified of Hiccup.

And Toothless, you're awesome.

Anyway, I feel like Hiccup, Toothless, and Alistair/Astrid are slowly drifting apart (More like Hiccup and Alistair/Astrid's. I don't really know about Toothless and Alistair/Astrid's. I didn't really see much interaction, I mean I know they care for each other.) Especially with Alistair/Astrid's internal struggles (I love your idea for her internal struggle, it adds to her character) and Hiccup's "other self" and his goals.

I really hope they don't get separated. Every time they do get separated, and I feel like someone (Alistair/Astrid) gets injured or killed?

Now a very important question: WHO THE HELL IS THE DRAGON HEART?

Is it Alistair/Astrid? Maybe Asha? Or Camicazi? GIVE US A HINT! PLEASE.

Anyway, welcome back. It's nice to see you writing again. I love your story by the way. I love how you throw what we already know and put some spice into it. You make the characters come to life and let them have their faults. It's amazing. This is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a few months.
ocean melodies chapter 23 . 5/10
I'm getting worried about Astrid, she's not going to leave hiccup anytime soon is she? I really still want them to travel together, but right now it seems Astrid figuring out who she is and what she wants is more important than furthering their romance. So even if you do plan on making her and Hiccup have some more time apart, please let there be some thinking and figuring out and not just more thinking and angesty uncertainty. Please! There's been too much angest lately.
And I guess Hiccup's berserker blood rose up huh? I was wondering if that would happen. And I hope you don't plan on letting Hiccup and everyone else continue believing he's useless. He's a strategist, a brilliant inventor (come on a flaming sword? that was awesome and you know it!) and if you've read the novels he does pretty well with a sword, but I guess we already saw that with his recent berserk moment.
I hope I don't sound judgemental or like I'm trying to tell you how to write your story, cause I'm not! I really like it! I LOVED the first part, the second has gotten slow but I know how the middle book is always for character development, which is going good if a bit angesty... However you have risen my expectations for part three and the end! I've followed this story for over a year now! So hurry up and update again! Pretty please?
SharKohen chapter 23 . 5/10
Wow, Hiccup being a wimp and being a heartless killer - can't tell which freaks me out more. This is awesome sauce. I love how Ast-Alastair and Hiccup try so hard to protect each other. Cami relationship with Hiccup is pretty interesting, and it's great to learn more about why she acts as she does.
waveringshadow chapter 23 . 5/10
*sheepish shrug* What can I say? It's a good story.

Yay, I love Ruff! And I love character dynamics. I hate it when characters aren't developed enough. I like what you are doing with Astrid, a very interesting concept there. And Hiccup just scares me. Argh! Cami's mean. :( But that's the fun thing about her.

Also, I've noticed it a few times so I thought I better point it out, the things you steer a horse (or dragon) with is spelt 'rein' not 'reign'.

Love this story and can't wait for more! :)
G chapter 23 . 5/9
Your back! I was wondering when this was going to be started again soon! And Ruff's going again... But she only just go back... :(
Update soon!
TheDelta724 chapter 23 . 5/9
Nice chapter, I'm actually liking the inner conflict with Astrid, it makes it a bit more interesting, looking forward to the next chapter, and to be perfectly honest... I'm glad there's no part 5...

On another note, why did you call the story a viking punk tale, just out of general curiosity.

-Delta
HiccupHaddockIII chapter 23 . 5/9
Awesome chapter! Seriously can't wait for the next one. My heart did a little dance of joy when I saw you updated. :) Can't wait for Ruffnuts story!
Jayalaw chapter 23 . 5/9
It's good to have you back. Amazing writing, as always!
Noctus Fury chapter 22 . 3/29
*Jumps up and down excitedly and whooping with glee* YES! YOU'RE BACK! AFTER ALMOST 8 MONTHS! *Composes myself* Ahem! Sorry. I'm just excited you're back. I've been checking for an update twice a month for the past three-quarter year.

I really love the Hiccup/Toothless commo. Seriously. It's hilarious.

I wonder if Astrid's jealous of Cazi being "buddy-buddy" with Hiccup, or suspicious of Camicazi's knowledge of Hiccup's origin?

And I can't wait for Ruffnut to relate her story. I've been wondering for a LONG time about what happened to her. What's her alias?

Also can't wait for more Hiccstrid moments. Friendship or otherwise. ;-)

Again, welcome back! Missed you! And your stories.

Please update soon!
waveringshadow chapter 22 . 3/23
Hey, I caught up. Yay! Yes, Ruffnut! I'm getting the feeling that Hiccup not knowing Astrid's name is a key plot point. Love this story. :D
waveringshadow chapter 20 . 3/23
So we've met all the candidates... Well I was going to bet on Hiccup's mother randomly showing up and being the dragon heart, but maybe not. My next bet would be Cami or Astrid. Leaning more towards Cami at the moment. Argh, I have no idea *throws hands in the air and storms off*.
waveringshadow chapter 19 . 3/23
Yeah! Awesome. Please let Cami be the dragon heart, that would be awesome, but I'm not completely invested in that. Yay Gobber! Also, yay book influences! And if Lizbeth's vision was the same as Dagur's, that would make it even worse.
waveringshadow chapter 17 . 3/19
Yay! Now that's a good plot twist. Kinda saw it coming, but awesome none the less.
waveringshadow chapter 15 . 3/19
Yah, her name would be a good place to start, Hiccup.