Reviews for Angels on my Mind
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I liked this! I can definitely imagine Regulus being shy and awkward with Sirius as an older brother, especially at a young age and when he's around someone he likes. And I loved how you described Marlene as an angel, I can imagine Regulus thinking like that. I never really thought about this pairing, but it seems interesting! :)
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I love Regulus/Marlene! So much! So when I saw this I screamed :D Loud, I may add and Toby and Vika barked at me as if I were going crazy!

You know when you read and you have this feeling like your heart clenches and your stomach? Well it happened just now :)

Great job!

Much love!

C.G.
seirios aster chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Awwww! This is so adorable! Lovely job!
lella7 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I loved your description of Regulus' awkwardness when he talks to Marlene. Unfortunately, it sounds quite a lot like me :S Anyway, this is a really interesting pairing and I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the other drabbles :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ooh intereeting couple. :) I like it. Good portrayal too, fits them well.

You are really obsessed with drabbles lately, aren't you?

Good chapter, looking forward to more! [:
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was pretty sweet - bittersweet, even… I really like the way you pictured Regulus' awkwardness…
MadeleineQ chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Interesting couple, I'd love to read more of it, especially because I absolutely love Reg :)